Azamara Club Cruises Offers WWF Programming at Sea

Host Jazzbeau

New article on Cruise Critic:

https://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=8697

Before the paranoia starts: this is NOT the old World Wrestling Federation. It refers to a partnership with the World Wildlife Fund offering "World Wildlife at Sea," a passenger-focused education offering, on select cruises. ;p

New article on Cruise Critic:

https://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=8697

Before the paranoia starts: this is NOT the old World Wrestling Federation. It refers to a partnership with the World Wildlife Fund offering "World Wildlife at Sea," a passenger-focused education offering, on select cruises. ;p

This is certainly worthwhile.

There was already a programme in place last year on certain cruises and it will be interesting to see how it evolves in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That is interesting, I have always found the Environmental Officers talks fascinating. I hope this is also the start of a radical rethink on the guest speakers in general. Most of the Destination Speakers fit the brief, although with some, their insights are not much more than what you’d find on Wikipedia so I’d like more first hand knowledge.

The quality of the other guest speakers isn’t as it was a few years ago, some very weird topics. When I look at the list of speakers on Cunard and the premium lines I get envious. I loved it when there were retired diplomats giving their insights and NASA type engineers. But I also recognise that what appeals to me is probably another persons horror hour.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That sounds excellent!

But I did have to check the thread to see if Azamara was going to be offering "rasslin" as it is called in the South. That would have made for very interesting people watching.