Leg Make Up?

mafig

I was looking for a maxi dress, but I found, instead, a dress that's not quite maxi.

However, I have this vein that runs down the front of my leg, where a part of it will be visible in this dress.

Have any of you used leg make up for something like this?

If so, what product did you try?

I really don't want to put it on my whole leg, just want to cover up that ugly vein.

Also, can I sleep in it, or will it come off on the sheets if I don't take a shower as soon as I get back to the cabin?

Some "leg makeup" is pretty stable...others might need some setting powder applied.

I'm going to tell you that NO ONE will be looking at your vein, or judging you on it! Get a bit of sun, or do a "self tan" thing...and you will be fine. I guarantee that nobody will notice your leg....folks on vacation are pretty much focused ONLY on themselves....despite the "people watching" thing that seems so popular.....folks may watch, but they do NOT notice.

Please don't worry about that!

• Like 1

Look for Sally Hansen leg make up at the drug store. Different shades are available. I use it to mask the occasional bruise, veins, and I even use it on my decolletage at times to even out skin tone from redness and visible sun damage.

• Like 1

Look for Sally Hansen leg make up at the drug store. Different shades are available. I use it to mask the occasional bruise, veins, and I even use it on my decolletage at times to even out skin tone from redness and visible sun damage.

Thank you! I have read some reviews that are very positive for this product. :)

I also have a vein that I don't like on my leg and I found that Sally Hansen's product doesn't work well at all for me - but everyone is different.

Self tanning (or real tanning) doesn't conceal mine much.

I use DermaBlend. It works beautifully for me, doesn't rub off on clothing or bedding. I purchased mine at Nordstrom (years ago...my original purchase is still going strong, I just don't need much I guess!). Anyhow, they now carrry DermaBlend at a lot of other stores, including Ulta. It is helpful to purchase at a store where you can test (or even get a sample, which is even better).

I realize that probably nobody notices the vein on my leg, and I wouldn't care if they "judged" me - or not. LOL I don't like how it looks and I like to cover it. It's really just as simple as that - for me at least. To each their own...

I also have a vein that I don't like on my leg and I found that Sally Hansen's product doesn't work well at all for me - but everyone is different.

I realize that probably nobody notices the vein on my leg, and I wouldn't care if they "judged" me - or not. LOL I don't like how it looks and I like to cover it. It's really just as simple as that - for me at least. To each their own...

I agree with you.

I don't like looking at it and I want to cover it.;p

I was looking for a maxi dress, but I found, instead, a dress that's not quite maxi.

However, I have this vein that runs down the front of my leg, where a part of it will be visible in this dress.

Have any of you used leg make up for something like this?

If so, what product did you try?

I really don't want to put it on my whole leg, just want to cover up that ugly vein.

Also, can I sleep in it, or will it come off on the sheets if I don't take a shower as soon as I get back to the cabin?

I vouch for Sally as well..comes at least in a light and a medium type shade . I used it for a winter wedding where I didn't want to wear hose..worked great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G750A using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

While I haven’t used it on my legs, I’ve faithfully used the Kat Von D makeup that is demonstrated in the above video, and I’m confident that would work for you! I get mine at Sephora.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 5 months later...

The reason I recommend Dermacol is the wide range of colors, and it's light on the skin with good coverage.  I mix it with sunscreen on my face and arms, and then add more on the darker areas.  You "pat" it on, not wipe or rub.  I find it goes on better if mixed with some sort of cream, NOT GEL (it won't mix with any water-based gel; it's pretty much waterproof).