Seattle City Pass

Easy money.

Assuming you like the sound of the included options, you could do three per day and you only have 5 to split over 3 days. I'd add on whichever is currently cheaper of MoPop/Zoo as an extra myself, as they are both well worth visiting unless your family has a beef with zoos - or you hate transit/are not willing to rent a car/pay Uber etc to get to the zoo as it's a very long walk from downtown for most folks.

Depending on what you think of Chihuly's art work (google for images, there is more than enough info out there to establish if it's your thing or not) you may also want to do both that and the science centre. If it's three full days plus embarkation, or at least afternoon you arrive/2 full days/embarkation morning you could fit in all of the possible pass sites, plus take in the market, and have time to do some other stuff as well.

I can't give you my experience yet, but I also bought the citypass for myself and my 17 y.o. son next month.

We plan to fly in about 9am on a Sat. morning, and then do the aquarium that day and the harbor cruise that sunset. On Sun, we will do the wharf area, gum wall, and then up to the space needle and Chihuly. On Monday the zoo and maybe MoPop if we're up for it. Then cruise T morning!!