FAO Bonnie - Azamazing Evening Cuba

Wandering Words

Sue, I also asked this question the other day on another thread (actually on 2 other threads), but no answers yet. I am sure Bonnie will get back to us soon. I am also on the 11/24 sailing and anxious to know for planning evenings.

I have asked our Tour Department for you ...not for the first time. But please know they are working as fast as they can with all the new destinations coming online at Azamara!

Feel free to keep reminding me if too much time passes without hearing from me ;)

I have asked our Tour Department for you ...not for the first time. But please know they are working as fast as they can with all the new destinations coming online at Azamara!

Feel free to keep reminding me if too much time passes without hearing from me ;)

Hi Bonnie.....we're on Journey to Cuba Feb 20 and don't see anything for the Azamazing evening either. Can you please find out what is planned? Thanks...

We will be on the Journey leaving Miami on Jan 5th. How can I find out when the Azamazing Evening is. I'm trying to plan for a night out in Havana (Jan 6, 7 & 8) and don't want to confirm until I know which night it is. Thankyou!

We are booked on the February 11 Cuba cruise on the Journey and I am wondering about the Azamazing evening on our cruise as well. I inquired through customer service a few weeks ago and was told the Azamazing evening is generally held in Santiago, but we are currently scheduled for an early departure from this port. It will be disappointing if there is no Azamazing event for this cruise. Bonnie, any help with information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. :)

I’m told we are a little ways off from publishing the Azamazing Evenings for Cuba early-2019.

I’ll post as soon as I know. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you. I’ll wait to make plans until I see you post.

Jodie

How about the Dec 11, 2018 Cuba sailing? First time AZ cruisers so not sure when I can expect to see the info online. Being a Planner I like to wrap up the details as soon as possible so I can focus on the next adventure.

• 1 month later...
Hi Bonnie,

we are booked on the December 21 sailing from Miami going to Cuba and the Caribbean. Can you find out when and where the Azamazing evening will be? Thank you.

Hi rutgers,

the AzAmazing Evening has not yet been announced for 21Dec2018. I expect we will all learn very soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Pinging this question again as we are also on the Dec. 11th cruise.

Wondering if by now the AZamazing evening has been decided for that cruise?

Greg

How about the Dec 11, 2018 Cuba sailing? First time AZ cruisers so not sure when I can expect to see the info online. Being a Planner I like to wrap up the details as soon as possible so I can focus on the next adventure.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm told we are still a couple weeks away from publishing the AzAmazing Evenings for this Winter's Cuba cruises.

Check back in with me around the beginning of October. If they aren't published by then, I'll inquire for you again.

Hi Bonnie, it's October so I thought I check in again. Any word on the Azamazing Evening for the December 11th Cuba cruise?

Thanks so much,

Greg