Trying to get status match

PattiHere

Twice now I have sent a copy of an email I received from RCCL showing my name, Crown and Anchor number and Diamond tier to MSC for a status match for my upcoming cruise. It still does not show that they have confirmed my status. When I call no one seems to be able to tell me why I am not receiving a status match. Is there something I can do to take care of the situation before my upcoming cruise with MSC. I booked it because of the status match. Has anyone else had a problem?

Thank you.

I took a screenshot of my MyCruises profile confirming my C&A number and level , attached it to the application for Status match which was online , heard within a few days. This was when Status match first came out. Lots of people applying now so maybe they are very busy.

We just returned from 10 nights on Magnifica , spoke to lots of people who are loyal P&O , RCI and Princess cruisers and were all there tempted by the Status Match.

Everyone was having a great time and enjoying the MSC experience.

Twice now I have sent a copy of an email I received from RCCL showing my name, Crown and Anchor number and Diamond tier to MSC for a status match for my upcoming cruise. It still does not show that they have confirmed my status. When I call no one seems to be able to tell me why I am not receiving a status match. Is there something I can do to take care of the situation before my upcoming cruise with MSC. I booked it because of the status match. Has anyone else had a problem?

Thank you.

Sent an email with the screenshot of my Platinum status on NCL to my PCC and then received an email from the Voyagers Club about 5 days later with our status match to Black.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Can someone explain what matching the status is? I have just booked our first MSC cruise but have many with Carnival, RCCL, NCL, hence all good status's...Platinum, Diamond etc. Thanks for your help. Kerri

Email them at MSCVoyagersClub@msccruisesusa.com. I was having the same problem and once I emailed them it took a day to get a number.

Thank you to everyone for their help regarding trying to get our status match. I have written to the above email address, but will also try and call later today. It has been almost four weeks since I sent the first email from RCCL to MSC.

What perks do a MSC Black Card holder entails?

There are a lot like:

priority boarding

Priority tender

Basket of fruit

Prosecco and chocolate strawberries

Complimentary dinner in specialty rest.

Bath robe and slippers

1 hour thermal spa

Welcome cocktail plus free photo

Black card cocktail

Free dance class

Chocolate ship

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Note it doesn't even have to be cruise status, you match hotel status as well...easily got mines matched in a week with my Marriott Platinum and Hilton Diamond status.

This is good info. My daughter isn't as high up on cruise lines; Emerald I think with RC, but is at the top of the Marriott reward chain with all her business travel.

I received my email on Friday with my status match to MSC Black Card. Nice. Took about a week.

There are a lot like:

priority boarding

Priority tender

Basket of fruit

Prosecco and chocolate strawberries

Complimentary dinner in specialty rest.

Bath robe and slippers

1 hour thermal spa

Welcome cocktail plus free photo

Black card cocktail

Free dance class

Chocolate ship

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I forgot you get 40% discount on photos!

What perks do a MSC Black Card holder entails?

I am platinum with NCL. MSC gave me black which is the highest. They dont offer much compared to NCL. With NCL we get 2 nights specialty restaurant dining, a bag of laundry each free per cruise as well as heaps more. Just want to try out MSC as they were $1000 cheaper than NCL for same cruise. I waited 1 week for my price match and then rang them and it was done within the next few days. They gave me 5% discount on the cruise I had booked a few weeks earlier. Just hope Sinfonia isnt as bad as a lot of people are saying. I tend to have an open mind and make my own opinion

Thank you.

Received the email telling me I am now Black on MSC! It took awhile but finally I can look forward to the cruise. Thank you everyone for all you’re replies!

Received the email telling me I am now Black on MSC! It took awhile but finally I can look forward to the cruise. Thank you everyone for all you’re replies!

If you have a cruise booked, be sure to call and have your new status linked to your reservation. I did this yesterday, and the price dropped just over $204 and they took it off of my balance. Worth the call.

If you have a cruise booked, be sure to call and have your new status linked to your reservation. I did this yesterday, and the price dropped just over $204 and they took it off of my balance. Worth the call.

Thank you for your post. The email also suggested I call. I will do so today. :)

Wow thanks!!! I'm platinum with Marriott and emailed them yesterday to match my status. Hopefully it will save me some money too! Never would have thought that it would drop the balance!!

Wow thanks!!! I'm platinum with Marriott and emailed them yesterday to match my status. Hopefully it will save me some money too! Never would have thought that it would drop the balance!!

Someone with more MSC experience please correct me if I’m wrong. The rep put me on hold and said she was doing so because it looked like there was a discount for our sailing. If I look at our current sailing now, the price only goes down to our new rate if I’m logged in, showing our new Black status. It sounded like it wasn’t all sailings (?), but I could be wrong. Does MSC give discounts like other lines for loyalty? (Like RC gives balcony discounts starting at Platinum.).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone with more MSC experience please correct me if I’m wrong. The rep put me on hold and said she was doing so because it looked like there was a discount for our sailing. If I look at our current sailing now, the price only goes down to our new rate if I’m logged in, showing our new Black status. It sounded like it wasn’t all sailings (?), but I could be wrong. Does MSC give discounts like other lines for loyalty? (Like RC gives balcony discounts starting at Platinum.).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven’t sailed yet on MSC because we’re booked Oct 2019 but I did do the status match to Black from NCL Platinum. Our Cruise happens to be one of their ‘Select Voyages’ so I got 5% plus an additional 15% totaling an $1100.00 saving. I posted this on our roll call but I will attach photo of where you can find it.

c74ceff35d9fee58233a38801b2a0e37.jpg