Cruise Compass

Lucy.T.Morris

I will be sailing on Navigator of The Seas on 2nd Sept 2018 Mediterranean Beaches Cruise and wondered if anyone knows if there's any way of seeing previous issues of Cruise Compass for the same cruise, just to give us an idea of what might happen when. If that makes sense?

Also there are 2 of us in a twin inside cabin with virtual balcony, do previous cruisers think the cabin wardrobes will be big enough to store 2 large suitcases?

I will be sailing on Navigator of The Seas on 2nd Sept 2018 Mediterranean Beaches Cruise and wondered if anyone knows if there's any way of seeing previous issues of Cruise Compass for the same cruise, just to give us an idea of what might happen when. If that makes sense?

Also there are 2 of us in a twin inside cabin with virtual balcony, do previous cruisers think the cabin wardrobes will be big enough to store 2 large suitcases?

Only be searching, or asking

here.

Edited by GUT2407

Hi and welcome to CC :)

You will probably do better to post this on the RCI specific section of this site, that will attract the attention of more people who might be able to help regarding the Cruise Compass.

Regarding suitcases, there is usually enough room to store them under the bed.

ps, I sincerely hope you are travelling in 2019 . . .