Drinks package info

On P&O they have a refreshments drinks package for $19 per day. It says 'espresso coffee drinks' are included. I'm presuming this means barista coffees, chai lattes etc from the cafe? Can anyone tell me please?

Also, how strict are they with the drinks eg. if I get a juice but give it to my daughter?

Thanks.

We had the package on Pacific Eden a couple of months ago. There were a number of different coffee / latte / mocha type drinks. Both hot and cold.

Didn't find much available in the mocktail department but didn't try again after liking some of the iced coffee type offerings.

• 2 months later...

I am on the Aria right now and bought the refreshment package..

Be careful, different bars and drinks stands treat the package differently. You never sign for drinks, but every day I am charged for a latte or bottle of water. I have water in one place and don't get charged. I got to another place later in the day and see the next day that I was charged. This seems to be a common problem as most of the passengers are lining up at reception to get charges removed (most things are broken on the ship also, such as elevators and room AC).

• 4 months later...

I'm going on Explorer in a few weeks and I'm struggling to get information on exactly what's included in the $19 per day package. The website says soft drinks (blah, blah, blah) 600ml bottled water, juice, mocktails, espresso coffee drinks and T2 beverages. Doesn't specify hot chocolates or mochas, which is what I like to drink. Espresso coffee drinks - does that include hot and cold? The bottled water and mocktails would be nice to have but I'd like to know for sure about the others before I purchase, as it's dearer to buy once on board. Thanks in advance.

The refreshment package includes quite a few different hot and iced chocolates / coffees.

We didn't bother with it on our last cruise, as I found I was drinking multiple iced drinks per day, just because I could.  

Iced water is available at multiple bars and I just bought the odd drink throughout the day.  Ended up cheaper and better for me.