Fishing Trip

subieroo

• 4 months later...

FISHING in the Ria/Lagoon of Progreso

- Top-water fishing with an American B.A.S.S. Pro fisherman for Speckled Sea Trout, Snook and Tarpon. Contact Randy at Progreso Yucatan Mexico Fishing Tours / YucatanSnook .com. He will pick you up at the shuttle terminal . . so convenient! Fish with Randy in the morning and have the afternoon free for beach, shopping, massages or sipping margaritas under a palapa - advance reservation only.

• 1 month later...

- Top-water fishing with an American B.A.S.S. Pro fisherman for Speckled Sea Trout, Snook and Tarpon. Contact Randy at Progreso Yucatan Mexico Fishing Tours / YucatanSnook .com. He will pick you up at the shuttle terminal . . so convenient! Fish with Randy in the morning and have the afternoon free for beach, shopping, massages or sipping margaritas under a palapa - advance reservation only.

Hi! has anyone fished with this company recently? I looked him up and he gets really good reviews on trip advisor. My husband is an avid fisherman. He's fishing with ChiChi Charters in Cozumel during our next cruise in August. We will be in Progresso the following day and I wonder if he might want to try this charter as well. According to my husband, there is no such thing as too much fishing :D. He too is a member of B.A.S.S. and i see this is mainly top water fishing so I'm thinking he would probably enjoy this.

Thanks for listing this site. I searched before for this type of charter in Progreso and couldn't find anything so I appreciate it!

My husband, son and I fished with them in May 2017. Legit, friendly, fun, and very good new equipment.

They pick you up at the cruise shuttle terminal in Progreso, take you fishing, only 5 minutes away, then take you to a restaurant where they will fry up your catch for lunch. We have gone out with them a total of 3 times in the past 2 years. I believe that there are current TripAdvisor reviews and they recently received an award of excellence. Enjoy!

My husband, son and I fished with them in May 2017. Legit, friendly, fun, and very good new equipment.

They pick you up at the cruise shuttle terminal in Progreso, take you fishing, only 5 minutes away, then take you to a restaurant where they will fry up your catch for lunch. We have gone out with them a total of 3 times in the past 2 years. I believe that there are current TripAdvisor reviews and they recently received an award of excellence. Enjoy!

Thanks so much!!! Think I will contact him. I appreciate the informaiton. Wouldnt have found this option for him otherwise.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

A quick "post trip" comment regarding the fishing excursion in Progreso. I did contact Randy and scheduled a fishing trip for my husband.

bottom line.....he loved it. He had nothing but great things to say. He actually fished with Bob rather than Randy but said that the excursion was filled with fishing and excellent conversation. Bob showed him various areas and gave him some background information on the culture and people.

Bob met him at just outside the Autoprogresso but drop. Dropped him off when done about 3 blocks away where the road is blocked off just as explained. My husband was very happy and I've no doubt that any future trips to Progreso will now included another fishing excursion.

Thanks again for posting his contact info on here!!!!

• 3 months later...

Do you have a recommendation for where to get a massage?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app