Land & Sea Excursion

twotennesseans

So what cruise line at you both on? I will be there on Princess the end of Feb and I have never been so I am looking for something to try. My only other cruise in 2015 I wanted to do a land and sea excursion in the Bahamas but it had to be cancelled because of hurricane damage to the tour boat. That sounds like a good way to experience a new island.

So what cruise line at you both on? I will be there on Princess the end of Feb and I have never been so I am looking for something to try. My only other cruise in 2015 I wanted to do a land and sea excursion in the Bahamas but it had to be cancelled because of hurricane damage to the tour boat. That sounds like a good way to experience a new island.

Jim Orel I am sailing on Princess. We are leaving Sunday. I have never been on this cruise before. I have done a couple Caribbean Cruises and 5 Alaska Cruises. Can you tell where I like cruising too? [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 1 month later...

I am going going to do full reviews this weekend of my cruise and each excersion.

A quick answer is it was fun, easy but fast. The sub was fun, saw a bunch of fish, not a lot of color in the coral but it was cool for our first time seeing it.

The rum and hell stops were fast and we didn't buy anything but played around out back while the others shopped. Sea turtle was fast and bunch of other groups, you only see a tiny section but they are cool and everyone does get to hold the baby turtle and you can take your own pics.

This was our first ever excersion, first time in another country so it was a nice intro for the price.

I will follow up with more in depth later.

I am going going to do full reviews this weekend of my cruise and each excersion.

A quick answer is it was fun, easy but fast. The sub was fun, saw a bunch of fish, not a lot of color in the coral but it was cool for our first time seeing it.

The rum and hell stops were fast and we didn't buy anything but played around out back while the others shopped. Sea turtle was fast and bunch of other groups, you only see a tiny section but they are cool and everyone does get to hold the baby turtle and you can take your own pics.

This was our first ever excersion, first time in another country so it was a nice intro for the price.

I will follow up with more in depth later.

Great. Thank you. I look forward to it.