Aruba Sunset Cruise - ideas?

DENIE

We will be on a cruise that has a stop in Aruba in early December 2019. We would like to do a sunset catamaran cruise. Does anyone have any suggestions for a company that does these that is reasonably close to where the ship docks? And is fairly easy to get to? Will consider options that may or may not include dinner (most of the ones I see that have dinner, the reviews are "average" on the food). Mostly just looking for a relaxing time...extreme 'party vibe' isn't necessary.

Always appreciate advice from fellow CC enthusiasts.

Thanks!

We use Red Sail Sport and it was great. We did the sunset catamaran. Don't recall how many people but very small. We went to a cove to watch the sunset and had a champagne dinner

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just back from Aruba and we did the Black Pearl sunset / snorkel. Interesting boat ("lounger" lay-out seating and most are under the boat awning so they're shaded ...), a couple of snorkeling stops if you want that, lots of just laying back and being served drinks and light sandwiches (including great grilled cheese) and enjoying the water & the view. Service & overall experience was great. We would highly recommend & would (will!) go back and do it again when we get the chance.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Just back from Aruba and we did the Black Pearl sunset / snorkel. Interesting boat ("lounger" lay-out seating and most are under the boat awning so they're shaded ...), a couple of snorkeling stops if you want that, lots of just laying back and being served drinks and light sandwiches (including great grilled cheese) and enjoying the water & the view. Service & overall experience was great. We would highly recommend & would (will!) go back and do it again when we get the chance.

Planning on doing this in December from Carnival Horizon. Can you please tell me how long and how much money it was to get to their dock? Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Thanks in advance

We did this one last year -- https://www.aruba-sailing.com/ -- it was a nice time, they only take 20 people. The snorkeling wasn't great, there had been a recent storm and the water was pretty cloudy, but it still was a relaxing sail. Sandwiches are served, so not exactly a "dinner cruise."

Planning on doing this in December from Carnival Horizon. Can you please tell me how long and how much money it was to get to their dock? Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Thanks in advance

Thanks in advance

The first time I went it was a ship excursion. The second time was with a friend. But he said it’s about 15 minutes or so. Taxi is about $15, maximum 5 passengers

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 month later...

How many hours was the cruise?Start time/stop time?

• 1 month later...