Voyager-Venice to Athens-Mini-Review

taxare

When I got out of the Army I promised myself I would not eat cold beans again. If I am on a luxury cruise I am going to eat steak, have truffle sauces and all the great stuff available. But the cold beans were not that bad it just brings back those unpleasant memories of camping out and cold C-Rations. I do remember the Old Gold and Lucky Strike mini packs of unfiltered cigarettes that were in the rations. Never knew canned eggs could have a greenish tint, but they were edible :-)

Very interested in this review of the Voyager! Every review adds something to the general knowledge of the board members. With so much emphasis on the Explorer it is nice to read more about the other Regent offerings. I think Explorer being the most luxurious ship on the seas causes Voyager and other ships in Regent's line to step it up and provide their own version of a luxurious experience.

I have spent a lot of time reading about the Explorer and Mariner and most tempted by the Explorer but the Voyager and Navigator have great itineraries. I have read much about vibration on those last two mentioned ships here in the board. But it appears that CruiseCritic members have provided excellent advice about how to pick a suite that is not affected by it. Thank God for experienced Regent cruisers that are here not to warn us but make us aware of the differences both good and bad between the ships that they have traveled on.

Travelcat2 has been a valuable resource here and have shared her personal experiences with Regent. I read through the upcoming Regent Amazon 25 day adventure coming up. I appreciated GOARMY sharing his recent Amazon experience with us. I felt a little apprehensive after reading through the RollCall thread but then realized that this is exactly how people prepare for what normally would be the unexpected. The combined input from folks like GOARMY that just made the trip and Travelcat2 who has hundreds of days on Regent made me realize that Regent will do everything in their power to make it the most remarkable bucket-list trip of one's life.

We are so very lucky for folks like the TS/OP to share this experience with us! The other posters to this thread have added immense value also! Thanks one and all for everything that is done to allow new Regent passengers to have the very best cruise possible!

When I got out of the Army I promised myself I would not eat cold beans again. If I am on a luxury cruise I am going to eat steak, have truffle sauces and all the great stuff available. But the cold beans were not that bad it just brings back those unpleasant memories of camping out and cold C-Rations. I do remember the Old Gold and Lucky Strike mini packs of unfiltered cigarettes that were in the rations. Never knew canned eggs could have a greenish tint, but they were edible :-)

Very interested in this review of the Voyager! Every review adds something to the general knowledge of the board members. With so much emphasis on the Explorer it is nice to read more about the other Regent offerings. I think Explorer being the most luxurious ship on the seas causes Voyager and other ships in Regent's line to step it up and provide their own version of a luxurious experience.

I have spent a lot of time reading about the Explorer and Mariner and most tempted by the Explorer but the Voyager and Navigator have great itineraries. I have read much about vibration on those last two mentioned ships here in the board. But it appears that CruiseCritic members have provided excellent advice about how to pick a suite that is not affected by it. Thank God for experienced Regent cruisers that are here not to warn us but make us aware of the differences both good and bad between the ships that they have traveled on.

Travelcat2 has been a valuable resource here and have shared her personal experiences with Regent. I read through the upcoming Regent Amazon 25 day adventure coming up. I appreciated GOARMY sharing his recent Amazon experience with us. I felt a little apprehensive after reading through the RollCall thread but then realized that this is exactly how people prepare for what normally would be the unexpected. The combined input from folks like GOARMY that just made the trip and Travelcat2 who has hundreds of days on Regent made me realize that Regent will do everything in their power to make it the most remarkable bucket-list trip of one's life.

We are so very lucky for folks like the TS/OP to share this experience with us! The other posters to this thread have added immense value also! Thanks one and all for everything that is done to allow new Regent passengers to have the very best cruise possible!

What a great post