Update your Meet & Mingle Information with your Booking ID # & Cabin Number

LauraS

• Administrators

When we began collection information for you to attend these parties, only minimal information was required. In order to streamline the process on board Regent's gorgeous ships, they will require additional information.

Please visit this link, you will need to be logged in to update the registration form. If you aren't logged in, you should be prompted do do so:

Update your Regent/Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle Party Registration Info

Please add your Booking Reservation ID#, along with your Cabin or Suite Number (if available).

We are asking for this information so that Regent can easily deliver an invitation directly to your stateroom with the day, time and location of the Meet & Mingle party.

Please make sure your registration is updated!!! This is especially true for those of you who registered when we first announced. (If you know that you have already included this information, you do not need to update)

Thank you!

Laura

My list is blank, even though I know I'm signed up for at least one (I've received the email about it). Plus, I have three cruises scheduled on Regent that do not appear in the drop-down menu under Meet & Mingle, even though others on the roll call for those cruises say that they appear for them. There is one other person on one of the cruises who also does not see our cruise on his drop-down.

I've posted the issue on the "bugs" forum, but it appears that that forum is no longer monitored.

Thank you Laura.

Using the Change Party information link, successfully added our suite number to both upcoming Mariner cruises (Jan 2018, Mar 2019). Tho, Silversea does not require you (as of today) to add your suite number to the SS meet & mingle registration.

Believe this minor registration change will facilitate getting m&m invitations (placed in your suites on embarkation day) to Regent cruise critics who have signed up for their respective meet & mingles

• Administrators
Laura, Sorry but it won't take the cruise date unless it's after 12/8/17. Rick

That is correct there is a set cut off for registering for a Regent party. Working from memory it is 30 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• Administrators

Please share exactly which sail dates appear to be missing (keeping in mind the 30 day cut off)

Thanks

• Administrators
My list is blank' date=' even though I know I'm signed up for at least one (I've received the email about it). Plus, I have three cruises scheduled on Regent that do not appear in the drop-down menu under Meet & Mingle, even though others on the roll call for those cruises say that they appear for them. There is one other person on one of the cruises who also does not see our cruise on his drop-down.

I've posted the issue on the "bugs" forum, but it appears that that forum is no longer monitored.[/quote']

Can you try clearing your cache?

That is correct there is a set cut off for registering for a Regent party. Working from memory it is 30 days.

Laura, I was already registered for the event. I tried to add the information that you asked for, but it wouldn't let me add.

Rick

• Administrators
Hi Laura,

Our missing sail date is 21 June 2018. on the Navigator

Lots of different things happening here, so I'll answer them individually.

We receive this information from a third-party (just as info), so we'll have to reach out to them to add that date...which in turn should add it to our feed. Sometimes a sailing is removed because it isn't being sold, is totally sold out or is waitlisted, which appears to be the case for this sailing! I'm full of info today :)

• Administrators
Laura, I was already registered for the event. I tried to add the information that you asked for, but it wouldn't let me add.

Rick

That's true; you won't be able to add information to your registration if the sail date is less than 30days away.

Hi Laura,

Our missing sail date is 21 June 2018. on the Navigator

Mine is the same one. Others on our roll call are able to see it, but I cannot, and clearly neither can Gary.

And, yes, I've cleared my cache. Ever since the site redesign I have to do that constantly not to get an error message during simple navigation. I just did it again. Incidently, every time I do it, I of course have to re-login. And it never recognizes my password, so I have to re-set the password (back to the same one I was previously using).

Edited by wishIwerecruisin'

Mine is the same one. Others on our roll call are able to see it' date=' but I cannot, and clearly neither can Gary.

And, yes, I've cleared my cache. Ever since the site redesign I have to do that constantly not to get an error message during simple navigation. I just did it again. Incidently, every time I do it, I of course have to re-login. And it never recognizes my password, so I have to re-set the password (back to the same one I was previously using).[/quote']

Thank you Laura,

Our M&M is now showing :)

• Administrators
Does one get some confirmation that the signup went through? We have ATT and things don't seem to work as smoothly as they did in the past.

This is a known issue. We’ve posted information about this in our help area and I believe there’s an announcement as well. AT&T.net and their family of email domains do not except email from our forums as well as our meet and mingle confirmations. This means post notifications, password resets etc. Our recommendation is to change your email address of record. Click on your user name in the upper right corner of the boards, and choose the option to edit email and signature

Edited by LauraS

• Administrators
Not appearing: Tokyoto Vancouver cruise leaving April 27, 2019 on the Mariner

I will work on getting this one added

kudos to the CC help desk. I emailed them about the weird little problems I've been having (some cited above, and the latest being inability to log in on my tablet), and they got right back to me with the answer--a bug in the system doesn't like apostrophes in user names. So, you will be seeing a change in my user name shortly. I'm hoping it can be a very slight change.

kudos to the CC help desk. I emailed them about the weird little problems I've been having (some cited above' date=' and the latest being inability to log in on my tablet), and they got right back to me with the answer--a bug in the system doesn't like apostrophes in user names. So, you will be seeing a change in my user name shortly. I'm hoping it can be a very slight change.[/quote']

Thanks for the update and knowing that Cruise Critic IT are in the ball with solving these issues. With such a great ID, hope your name change isn't too drastic.:D

• Administrators
Thanks for the update and knowing that Cruise Critic IT are in the ball with solving these issues. With such a great ID, hope your name change isn't too drastic.:D

Credit where credit is due: It is our community team that monitors and executes issues through the help email boxes!!