Sydney Hotel

rweddle

You won't get a hotel within walking distance of White Bay.

There are a few Train Stations on "The City Circle" all within walking distance of hotels. You are better off to find your hotel, then ask what Station to get off at.

Then to get to White Bay, either taxi or the Ferry. The ferry terminal is a shortish walk from Wynyard Station.

One problem is that they are redeveloping Wynyard over the next couple of years I'm not sure what impact that will have on train access but last time I was in there it looked like a war zone.

Thanks so much for the information. I am looking at the Sir Stamford Circular Quay hotel as it is offering a good rate. Is this a good hotel. Trip advisor reviews seem fine. Is there a train stop nearby I can take from the airport.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks so much for the information. I am looking at the Sir Stamford Circular Quay hotel as it is offering a good rate. Is this a good hotel. Trip advisor reviews seem fine. Is there a train stop nearby I can take from the airport.

Appreciate your help.

Haven't heard any negatives.

Good location, except nowhere near White Bay.

• 6 months later...
We have stayed there a few times now. Harbour views are spectacular. You will be able to watch cruise ships arriving and leaving. Easy travel to the city.

You wrote this in regard to the North Sydney Harbourview Hotel. How do you travel into the city from there? And do you know what the cost of a taxi, with luggage, would be to get to the terminal? We will be on the Sea Princess.

You wrote this in regard to the North Sydney Harbourview Hotel. How do you travel into the city from there? And do you know what the cost of a taxi, with luggage, would be to get to the terminal? We will be on the Sea Princess.

Pretty sure they offer a shuttle, they did last time I stayed there, albeit a few years ago now.