LCV membership for past cruise

Paul S

We cruised with Azamara in 2012,and having booked for another in 2019 we have checked our file for our LCV membership numbers. However, it seems we never received them.

I emailed LCV amabassador on this but have not had a reply. Can somebody please confirm whether LCV was in operation in 2012, and if so whether we should we have received membership automatically.

We cruised with Azamara in 2012,and having booked for another in 2019 we have checked our file for our LCV membership numbers. However, it seems we never received them.

I emailed LCV amabassador on this but have not had a reply. Can somebody please confirm whether LCV was in operation in 2012, and if so whether we should we have received membership automatically.

Did you enrol after your first cruise, it does not happen automatically?.

Unless you are already a member of Celebrity captains club then it is the same membership number.

If you still have the details from your previous cruise you may still be able to enrol.

Edited by Bloodaxe

Did you enrol after your first cruise, it does not happen automatically?.

Unless you are already a member of Celebrity captains club then it is the same membership number.

If you still have the details from your previous cruise you may still be able to enrol.

It was automatic for us back in 2011. I am sure that you will get your credit. I think that in 2012 the points were less for a stateroom category than they are today.

It was automatic for us back in 2011. I am sure that you will get your credit. I think that in 2012 the points were less for a stateroom category than they are today.
]]

They were calculated differently - you got 1 cruise credit per sailing, 2 points for a suite and a bonus point for sailing solo. When they converted to the new points program, I don't know what formula they used to convert past cruises.

]]

They were calculated differently - you got 1 cruise credit per sailing, 2 points for a suite and a bonus point for sailing solo. When they converted to the new points program, I don't know what formula they used to convert past cruises.

It wasn’t a great conversion- they multiplied it by 3 - if your earlier cruises were longer or in suites the maximum even on a long cruise in a suite was 90

By way of an update it seems I am a member of LCV but there is no membership numnber showing on my account. I have emailed three times to LCV without any response, and can't use the contact form on the LCV site as you have to enter a sailaway date but it won't go back as far as 2012.

Solo bonus was introduced relative to cruises starting on or after 1 January 2015...

Good to hear that you have the number.

Just to add to the general information.

With Ship + Saildate there is 50% chance to find the sailing reservation and registering an old cruise. (Not guaranteed)

With Ship + Saildate + Booking number previous sailings can always be registered.

Other alternative proof of sailing like an old souvenir sea pass card can be photographed and sent to the team as proof of sailing and be registered.