Boarding Passes

happysailor2

nothing to print, simply go to the ship with your passport and a valid credit card. Some people bring the page from the Welcome Booklet which shows Cruise Details, but it isn't strictly necessary

While this is true, strictly speaking, it's a good idea to print the booking summary or bring the page from booklet as some ports (not many) require to see documents before allowing to enter the port itself.

We had this problem in Athens last month. We were stopped at the port’s entry, which was far from the shop. We had to get out of the cab and get our cruise documents out of the trunk, before they’d let us enter the port area! We weren’t the only ship at port that day either.

I got the blue folder with a summary page. The day after tomorrow will be 21 days before the cruise, so should I be expecting to get an email I need to print or should I copy the summary page in the blue folder? I'm confused - sorry, this is my first O cruise. :confused:

I got the blue folder with a summary page. The day after tomorrow will be 21 days before the cruise, so should I be expecting to get an email I need to print or should I copy the summary page in the blue folder? I'm confused - sorry, this is my first O cruise. :confused:

You can take page 4 in the blue book or print off the one in the upcoming email

Just have the blue book to hand. No need to print anything,open it at the relevant page. You may or may not have to show it. J

I leave the Blue Book at home, I try not to carry any unnecessary bulk or weight with me. I print the essential pages from my Final Vacation Summary.