Help, Need a tour option last day with airport drop off on POA !!

Brookefairway

just realized the tour is already filled on our disembark day. Our flight back to USA isnt until 430 PM.. Need to fill the time with organized tour. Just myself and my daughter so I am not comfortable renting a car etc.. Can you recommend anything that would have around a 2 or 230 drop off?? Even a hotel day pass might work if we could leave luggage. thanks !!

If you want an extra beach day take a taxi to a Waikiki hotel, like the Outrigger Waikiki, leave your luggage with the bellman, rent chairs and umbrella in front of the hotel, enjoy lunch at Duke's bar or take it out to the beach, leave for the airport when you choose. They have showers when entering from the beach so you can wash the sand off. You can change in travel clothes in one of the restrooms. This is my perfect ending to an island vacation. Cherie

• 3 weeks later...

Finding a tour which will bring you to the airport and take your baggage along is hard to find and they are expensive.

count for such a private tour with around 300 US.

If you're up to for such a tour I suggest the company I did my similar "circle Island tour":

http://www.oahuprivatetours.com/

So maybe cccole suggestion is the best one.

3 years ago when I was in Hawaii we booked VIP Transport since there were 6 of us and it was definitely worth having a private tour guide who worked with us to show us around for an entire 8 hours in a private large van, and we had all of our luggage with us and were pickup at the peer and dropped right off at the airport. Im going again in May 2018 with 8 people this time and have booked the same tour operator since we were so happy with them last time (we even booked Earl as our tour guide again, since we really enjoyed him). Cost was cheaper for 6 or 8 people to book private tour then to do a bus tour. Check them out, I highly recommend them 808-836-0317 or email auntiealoha@viptrans.com