2018 Brides!

Hello All,

My fiance and I will be cruising on the Harmony of the Seas for our wedding in July, 2018. We will be sailing out of Ft. Lauderdale and then having our wedding in St. Thomas through Island Bliss Weddings. We are so excited but looking to see what others have planned too! Are there any other RCCL brides on here that have looked into hair and makeup options on the ship?

Hey there, Congrats. We are also booked through Island Bliss. How many guests do you have? Did you pick a venue yet? We just had to have our dates changed due to the cruise changing itinerary from the hurricanes.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I am a 2018 Bride! I am legally married and we are having our ceromony on Sea (January 2018 on the Princess Regal Western Caribbean cruise).

Our party is about 40 attendees including bride and groom.

I am thinking of creating a welcome letter, but I am not the creative type. If you have any templates/ideas feel free to email it at metzkerwedding2018@gmail.com

I plan to have the bag already packed and then buy water bottles in Florida, If you have any recommendations on what else I should add or take out please let me know!

Our wedding page: www.metzkersatsea.com

Edited by PrincessWedding2018

• 2 weeks later...
Congrats to the both of you. I will be right along with you. I'm booked on NCL March 6th 2018. Our wedding will be in St Thomas through Island Bliss. I know 2 years seems so far, but I have this feeling it's going to fly by. Have either of you told friends and family yet? If so, how were their reactions?

<3 Crystal

I will be getting married through Island Bliss as well! How is your planning going? Will you still be able to get marries with your original plans?

Hey there, Congrats. We are also booked through Island Bliss. How many guests do you have? Did you pick a venue yet? We just had to have our dates changed due to the cruise changing itinerary from the hurricanes.

clear.png?emoji-tongue-1703

Luckily, our wedding is not until July so we were able to keep our dates the same but we did decide to switch our venue. Are you in the bliss brides FB group?

Is anyone bringing a cart to help transport your luggages/wedding stuff on the cruise? I am planning on bringing only a few items for our wedding, but buying bottles of water on port, but trying to figure out how to carry it on embankment day.

I saw this cart and like how it folds- It's great, but it is 15 lbs and I am traveling from Washington State to Fort Lauderdale with a 20 month old son.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B002TITK8O/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Is anyone bringing a cart to help transport your luggages/wedding stuff on the cruise? I am planning on bringing only a few items for our wedding, but buying bottles of water on port, but trying to figure out how to carry it on embankment day.

I saw this cart and like how it folds- It's great, but it is 15 lbs and I am traveling from Washington State to Fort Lauderdale with a 20 month old son.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B002TITK8O/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Do you have to do the cart Sounds like a lot to fly with. Especially if you are already carrying your son. How about just tip the porters at the port to bring them to your room for you? Unless you're planning on giving them out right away when you board (I actually am doing something like that). If you are have others split the weight. I have WAY too much stuff to carry alone. So each of my bridesmaids is getting something to bring on. (Hope that possibly have some alternative ideas?)

2018 Bride here! Booked on Carnival Splendor for December. Don’t have too much planned other than date is set, Save the Dates have gone out, ceremony, reception, And DJ is booked. Now I’m just playing the waiting game to see how many RSVPs we get so I can move forward with planning! Thanks everyone for all your posts. I have learned a ton on here and love reading past stories and seeing pictures.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello and Congratulations to 2018 Brides! I myself am one. Wedding date 4/1/2018 on Anthem of the Seas!!! Super excited!

Ordered Silk Flowers since ceremony will only be 15 minutes anyway.

Ordered Save the Dates

Swag bags to be filled next week (my honey took charge of that and he's proud of his goodies Lol)

Hello and Congratulations to 2018 Brides! I myself am one. Wedding date 4/1/2018 on Anthem of the Seas!!! Super excited!

Ordered Silk Flowers since ceremony will only be 15 minutes anyway.

Ordered Save the Dates

Swag bags to be filled next week (my honey took charge of that and he's proud of his goodies Lol)

hi! great to see another Anthem bride! :)If you haven't joined up yet, there's a group on facebook called Royal Caribbean Brides where we've been exchanging tips and info, suggestions and experiences onboard and during the planning.Women who have already sailed have been sharing photos and how things went. I'm getting married embarkation day on Anthem 9-29-18 and found a lady on there getting married the day after me. I did save the dates about 6 months ago and am planning silk flowers too. What kind of goodies have you put in your bags?

• 1 month later...
Congrats! I chose Nachi Cocom too!!! If you remember let me know how it goes. I've had a pleasant experience this far. Your wedding website is too cute

Wen are you getting married? Its all going great so far with them, they let me customize the menu to add tacos! We are also opting to have the fire dancers during the reception.

The wedding is three months out, we now have over 90 people booked for the cruise! Its going to be a blast and Nacho Cocom has been so flexible with our growing party. I will keep you updated!

• 1 month later...
I just made the first draft of my welcome letter for my cruise wedding guests. I am attaching it here to show, I have also had custom magnets made to be put on all of our guests doors so we know where the party people are!

[ATTACH]416680[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]416681[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]416682[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]416683[/ATTACH]

Love it! I can't see the writing tho. Maybe I'll log in on my laptop

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

• 3 months later...

I’m on the October 14th sailing on the Carnival Horizon! We’re getting married on the ship in Grand Cayman. Only 90 days left until we set sail and we just did our Check-in today! Getting excited :hearteyes:

There have been many brides on here that have already gotten married, any tips?!

:hearteyes:

Hi there!!

We're confirmed for the Pride as well ! July 2018. Were went with a destination wedding in Freeport on the 5th day.

I met my fiancé on the Pride on 07/20/2014 and will marry him on the Pride 07/20/2018. Can't wait!!

I must have overlooked this! Congrats! How excited are you for this weekend?!?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi and Congrats 2018 brides! I am a May 2019 bride on Royal Caribbean's Navigator of the seas. I am getting married on the last day of the cruise. Have any of you done this? Our package includes breakfast in bed, dinner at a speciality restaurant, cabin decorations etc, and I am wondering if we can do all of that stuff BEFORE the day of wedding... since there won't be any other time to do it. I would appreciate y'alls input!