Alaskan Cruise on Mariner

Tridhos

We were on Mariner's first ever cruise to Alaska; she was brand new, and we were hooked! We never cruised another line and became Gold shortly before my husband's death. Every cruise line has Loyalty levels, but Regent's Loyal Cruiser benefits would be far less noticeable because they include so much from the very beginning! There is the SSS reception, no big deal, and the get-together for Gold and up, that's all I can think of.

As you likely know, Seven Seas Society Gold member receives 1 bag of laundry per week. There are also excursion discounts and early booking for excursions and dining reservations as well as having two log-ons for the internet.

Regent's loyalty benefits hooked us when we first sailed on them and continue to keep us loyal.

Debbie, we are celebrating our 20th anniversary and also the year in which we will turn 60 & 70! Great years! Looking forward to a wonderful and celebratory cruise! See you there!

How wonderful! We look forward to meeting you too

Are you signed up for the pre cruise night in a hotel?

Not sure where this will be yet. Also sign up for the meet and mingle. We are Debbie and Mike Basile from NY

We are on Mariner from Vancouver to Seward in May. It seems you disembark very early on arrival into Seward (7.00 am) but the train from Seward to Anchorage departs late afternoon. Any suggestions as to options to fill in the day before getting the train and what do people do with their luggage?

Excited to be on Mariner post the refurb and hope it does bring her up to Explorer standards, TC if you have learnt more details of the refurb would be great to hear about them.

How wonderful! We look forward to meeting you too

Are you signed up for the pre cruise night in a hotel?

Not sure where this will be yet. Also sign up for the meet and mingle. We are Debbie and Mike Basile from NY

Hi Debbie! Yes we my DH Phil and I are staying in Anchorage Hilton for the pre night. And we lived in NY prior to moving to NC. I believe I started the roll call in an incorrect place, nor do I know how to sign up for meet and mingle. Can anyone provide assistance? Thank you in advance to our experienced cruisers that have been so helpful!!

Hi Debbie! Yes we my DH Phil and I are staying in Anchorage Hilton for the pre night. And we lived in NY prior to moving to NC. I believe I started the roll call in an incorrect place, nor do I know how to sign up for meet and mingle. Can anyone provide assistance? Thank you in advance to our experienced cruisers that have been so helpful!!

There is a link at he beginning of the regent posts that says register for your meet and mingle. You just fill out the form and submit

I’m not sure where we are staying in Anchorage yet-did you arrange it or is it through Regent

We are on Mariner from Vancouver to Seward in May. It seems you disembark very early on arrival into Seward (7.00 am) but the train from Seward to Anchorage departs late afternoon. Any suggestions as to options to fill in the day before getting the train and what do people do with their luggage?

Excited to be on Mariner post the refurb and hope it does bring her up to Explorer standards, TC if you have learnt more details of the refurb would be great to hear about them.

There’s a Kenai Fjords day cruise that’s designed to fill the gap between disembarkation and the train.

We’re on the May 30 sailing. Which sailing are you on?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
There is a link at he beginning of the regent posts that says register for your meet and mingle. You just fill out the form and submit

I’m not sure where we are staying in Anchorage yet-did you arrange it or is it through Regent

DebbieB I just realized I didn’t answer your question; we arranged the pre hotel stay in Anchorage and post stay at Four Seasons in Vancouver through Regent; just thought it would be easier to have everything planned. Looking forward to this cruise!