Any changes to itinerary for Oceania Insignia October 30th

luchy

We are booked on Insignia from New York to Miami. Has Oceania given any information on possible changes to the published itinerary, especially for Antigua and St Barts? I have checked their website but there is no change there. Thanks

Thanks for your input. I've seen this post, however it is dated "09/22/2017" which is over a month ago. Again, today's CC post in the news section (the latest info I could find) still lists St. Bart's as closed.

• 2 weeks later...
We'll know on Nov. 5th when we are scheduled to be there. I'll post the answer on this thread then.

Today is Nov. 5 and we did arrive in St.Bart's this morning. We were the second ship to arrive since the hurricane. However it is Sunday and almost everything including most stores and the hotels are closed. Little to do, probably would have been smarter for O to have changed the itinerary to a different port.

The island seems to be recovering and should be in better shape in the near future for those of you going there later this year or early net year.

If you expect St. Bart to be shopping paradise, you will be disappointed. Even when the shops are open, we never bought more than a bottle of water and a few postcards and stamps. 3 decades ago, we vacationed there before it became a billionaire's island. It was somewhat affordable for a young couple with a child who learned to windsurf..

But how did downtown look like after the storm? Pictures show intact red roofs in Gustavia. How about the trees? Did you go to any of the beaches?

• 2 weeks later...