Shore excursions not showing up as available to book?

debsjc

When I sign into my booking, and then go to look at the shore excursions that can be booked for our cruise, there are a couple of issues.

None are showing for St Barts on 5 March, and only 3 for St Lucia on 4 March.

I am likely to be too early, or has everything else sold out? Has anyone had a similar experience of this?

You may be looking too soon.

However, this is what I do when it is too early to book but I'm at the planning/research stage;

go to O website and find "destinations" in the navy blue bar across the top

in your case: click on "Carib...."

now find "Port Explorer" right above the photo, click, and now find your port. Now click on "shore excursions"

For some itineraries, I'm not sure where O will put a port so i use "destinations" and go to bottom of the list where it says "find an excursion" , click

under all those blue bars/tabs find "PORTS" and they'll be in alphabetical order.... click on your selection

your port will now be showing, and click on "shore excursions"

have fun researching

you can also click on an earlier cruise to the same ports to see what they are offering

does not solve the problem of booking it but you can see the offerings

Checked the Canadian site there are 5 for Barts listed & 3 for St Lucia

Maybe a problem with UK site

I would see if your TA has the PDF file for the excursions

Edited by LHT28

However, this is what I do when it is too early to book but I'm at the planning/research stage;

now find "Port Explorer" right above the photo, click, and now find your port. Now click on "shore excursions"

For some itineraries, I'm not sure where O will put a port so i use "destinations" and go to bottom of the list where it says "find an excursion" , click

under all those blue bars/tabs find "PORTS" and they'll be in alphabetical order.... click on your selection

have fun researching

Among all the worthless (and often wrong) posts on CC, there is the occasional great tip (like this one).

Excellent post!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Flatbush Flyer

Thanks for the compliment!!!

Checking the "destinations" and "ports" also gives me an idea of what O thinks is important or "don't miss" so that is a great place to begin research....then I widen my search!!!

thanks again!!!

have fun researching

Thank you, I had found that bit, but I appreciate you mentioning it as well. It is a pity they do not have the excursion prices on that list.

I was just wondering why they aren't available for me too book. Maybe it is just slightly too early.

Thank you, I had found that bit, but I appreciate you mentioning it as well. It is a pity they do not have the excursion prices on that list.

I was just wondering why they aren't available for me too book. Maybe it is just slightly too early.

I think they aim for posting the final schedule 90-120 days pre-cruise. However, you can usually call and get a PDF of the final draft before that.

BTW, if you're cruising on Marina or Riviera, the schedule (and booking) to want to do early is the cooking classes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Two possibilities to consider:

1 They don’t post the prices as they may change in the future.

2 After the hurricanes in the Carib, some tours that were available in the past may not be available now and they are waiting to see what can actually be offed for this season.

If you click on an earlier cruise then the port listed in the itinerary you can see the pricing

Check Dec 2 on Riviera I see the prices but in CAD

I would have thought they would have been up for your cruise by now

If you click on an earlier cruise then the port listed in the itinerary you can see the pricing

Check Dec 2 on Riviera I see the prices but in CAD

I would have thought they would have been up for your cruise by now

Thank you, that does work for my cruise, and brings up the prices. Still only 3 there for St Lucia, and none for St Barts though. I've sent the shore excursion an email, so hopefully they will reply with some more information.