Single men, on which ship and when are you going?

Mahalia40

• 3 weeks later...

I'm single, will be 42 on April 25, and have three cruises planned in 2018:

1) January 5-11, 2018: Norwegian Jade (Star Trek: The Cruise II)

2) April 1-8, 2018: Norwegian Getaway (I'm hosting Fabulous Faces at Sea II: The 2018 Craniofacial Cruise)

3) November 4-11, 2018: Norwegian Escape (Cher Crew Cruise)

• 2 weeks later...

Just sticking my head in here in case anyone who looking .. might be interested in going on the Singapore Cruise on Princess with my 57 yr old cousin .. this is her FIRST cruise and she is so excited! Her roomie bombed out. We need to know like... RIGHT away so booking can happy by May 2nd and to take advantage of the free gratuities! Anyway.. her name is "itscoldout"... and you can find her on the roll call for Sapphire Princess for Feb 18th, 2018! Please spread the word. It would be so sad if she could not come. Yes, .. very sad indeed! Help! (she currently lives in MT.. and would fly out of LA) :) THAAAAAANK you. (if you are a frequent cruiser, then you know how fun 1st time cruisers are!)

• 3 weeks later...

Single male, 48....6', blonde hair, blue eyes, quick witted and always having fun......Any single ladies going on the Norwegian Escape Nov 4-11th?? Going with a bunch of people, just looking to see who else is heading out to sea the same time!

Steve

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I posted this in the Girl's Thread but thought I'd post it here too:

I'll be on the Carnival Dream on February 18, 2018. I'm going with my parents but I'll be in my own room and will probably be solo most of the time. I'm a single lady, 33, average height, a little fluffy around the middle. If there are any single guys (or even single gals who want to make a friend) in their late 20's, 30's or early 40's who are going to be on this cruise, send me a PM or join the roll call thread. It would be nice to get to know some other singles before the cruise. :)

I posted this in the Girl's Thread but thought I'd post it here too:

I'll be on the Carnival Dream on February 18, 2018. I'm going with my parents but I'll be in my own room and will probably be solo most of the time. I'm a single lady, 33, average height, a little fluffy around the middle. If there are any single guys (or even single gals who want to make a friend) in their late 20's, 30's or early 40's who are going to be on this cruise, send me a PM or join the roll call thread. It would be nice to get to know some other singles before the cruise. :)

Just realized that you can't send private messages on this forum. If you want to get in contact with me in private, then send an email to aleciag47 [at] gmail [dot] com.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...