Major Marines Cyber Monday 40% Off

marx

Major Marines web site now includes a banner mentioning 40% off for Cyber Monday. I called and was told that the discount could not used until Cyber Monday, November 27th, and will be valid on any tour booked. I've already booked many of my tours and excursions for August, but held back on this hoping for a Black Friday sale. (Looking at the 6 hour tour as the 7.5 hour tour is not offered on the day we have planned).

I see that in the past Kenai Fjords had a Cyber Monday deal for the for 10am tour with Fox Island. I think I would prefer that tour, so fingers crossed that it becomes available. I know I would enjoy either tour.

What promo code are you using to book? I tried the Cyber Monday code on the specials page and it comes back as invalid when I try to make the booking.

According to this page https://majormarine.com/specials-packages/ the code is CBM. However, I just tried to use it and got an error stating the code was invalid. The promotion page states that it must be booked on November 27th, so I assume you need to wait until Monday.