Transportation suggestions from nh to cruise terminal

jadapuppy17

We're cruising on the Norwegian Gem on Jan. 3, 2018 and are looking for round-trip transportation options from Winchester, NH to the NY terminal. We really don't want to drive if possible. Help!

You're going to have to drive somewhere from Winchester and should definitely come down the previous day.

1). Drive to Brattleboro or Springfield, pay for 10 days parking, take Amtrak to NYC, and book a hotel like the LaQuinta on 32nd St for $118 plus tax.

2) Drive to Albany, stay overnight (details can be provided), and take Yankee Trails cruise bus directly to the Cruise port the next morning.

You're going to have to drive somewhere from Winchester and should definitely come down the previous day.

1). Drive to Brattleboro or Springfield, pay for 10 days parking, take Amtrak to NYC, and book a hotel like the LaQuinta on 32nd St for $118 plus tax.

2) Drive to Albany, stay overnight (details can be provided), and take Yankee Trails cruise bus directly to the Cruise port the next morning.

Both of these are better than driving to NY in January - #1 is the one I'd choose - staying night before sailing in port city, especially in winter, is important - it might be a little more expensive, but worth it.

• 3 weeks later...
We're cruising on the Norwegian Gem on Jan. 3, 2018 and are looking for round-trip transportation options from Winchester, NH to the NY terminal. We really don't want to drive if possible. Help!
CJ Bus out of Portsmouth goes to NYC everyday. I did it when I went on the Breakaway