Port of Miami

monalisa115

Does anyone know which terminal the Eclipse will dock at (Port of Miami)? Also, how early are the workers there to take your luggage? I understand check-in will not be until late morning (~11:30), but is it possible to drop off our bags earlier, say ~8:30-9:00? Thanks.

Don't know that porters will be ready to take luggage that early. The last passengers are off around 9:30. The passengers getting off will still be collecting luggage and so porters will be busy with them.

I personally wouldn't drop off my luggage until after 10, way to easy for a couple of pieces of luggage intended to go on the ship to get mixed in with the thousands coming off the ship.

The earliest we've gotten to the Port of Miami to drop our bags was 10:30. Porters were ready and waiting as we got out of the cab for our bags. I wouldn't suggest getting there much earlier for the reasons the previous poster suggested.

You will NOT want to drop off bags until departing passengers are gone.....so don't get there too early! The chance of your luggage NOT making it onto the ship is great, if you get there too early. Around 11am is what we strive for...the old batch of cruisers are gone, and all luggage is headed TO the ship!

Does anyone know which terminal the Eclipse will dock at (Port of Miami)? Also, how early are the workers there to take your luggage? I understand check-in will not be until late morning (~11:30), but is it possible to drop off our bags earlier, say ~8:30-9:00? Thanks.

At that time the porters are busy with people leaving.