Voyager of the Seas Cabin 1814 / 1816

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1814 is a sensational cabin. It has 5 massive floor to ceiling widows that partially look forward over the bridge. There is no dividing wall between lounge and bed so very open. The TV is a little further away but who goes cruising to watch TV. It is big enough anyway. Excellent King bed, large bathroom with shower only and curtain as this an accessible cabin.

It would be much larger than most suites on board for a fraction of the price. You will love it

Thanks Merrymacs, do you have any pics of the room. Did you feel a lot of movement being up high and at the front?

1814 is a sensational cabin. It has 5 massive floor to ceiling widows that partially look forward over the bridge. There is no dividing wall between lounge and bed so very open. The TV is a little further away but who goes cruising to watch TV. It is big enough anyway. Excellent King bed, large bathroom with shower only and curtain as this an accessible cabin.

It would be much larger than most suites on board for a fraction of the price. You will love it

• 4 weeks later...
Yes, quite a bit of movement but I love it. Been a water man all my life, never been sea sick and love the role and pitch of the ocean. It puts me to sleep. When the smart one in the family loads pics up will post

Merry xmas Merrymacs. I am wondering whether you still intend on putting up any cabin photos on your cruise you recently did. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...