Christmas tree on Solstice

tromvest

Actually, they probably will. We have sailed twice over Thanksgiving and on the day after Thanksgiving the decorations were starting to come out. They had little ones here and there, and over the next few days more came out, and as we were leaving the ship there were people all over the place pulling garlands and things out of boxes.

I really wanted to help them. A lot of the garlands were needing fluffing and arranging and it could have been better if they weren't just doing it as a job to get over with. Arrangements looked a bit tired. I guess because I'm such a big Christmas person and I decorate to the nines I noticed it. There was no large tree or staircase decoration at that point, but there were boxes out. Cross your fingers.

Agree with Claudia; having sailed twice in late November, during both those cruises Christmas decorations were set up during the cruise immediately following Thanksgiving. Staff even set up a small Xmas tree in my suite during my cruise in late November last year.

Actually, they probably will. We have sailed twice over Thanksgiving and on the day after Thanksgiving the decorations were starting to come out. They had little ones here and there, and over the next few days more came out, and as we were leaving the ship there were people all over the place pulling garlands and things out of boxes.

I really wanted to help them. A lot of the garlands were needing fluffing and arranging and it could have been better if they weren't just doing it as a job to get over with. Arrangements looked a bit tired. I guess because I'm such a big Christmas person and I decorate to the nines I noticed it. There was no large tree or staircase decoration at that point, but there were boxes out. Cross your fingers.

Oh I sure hope so. We’ve never sailed over the Christmas season before so it would be so much fun to have the Christmas feeling on the ship. Fingers crossed.

We are on the November 25-December 9 sailing the solstice from Sydney to Auckland. Any chance Christmas decorations will be up while we’re on board?

I would so yes.

Our transatlantic had them up near the end of the cruise... and I thought that was a little early, but we certainly did not complain.

Enjoy!