Best Time to Purchase VOOM?

Search seems to be out of order, tried there first. Going on Oasis in January and considering VOOM. Only need it for social media. How much should I expect to pay? This is our first RC cruise as we are crossovers from carnival.

Buy now and keep watching the price in your Cruise Planner. If you see a lower price, cancel and purchase again.

Can you purchase say 3 days in advance and use it on say day 2, day 4 and day 6? Can you break up the days like that? Also, if you buy Vroom onboard do you have to line up at guest services?

No, if you purchase in advance, you must purchase for the entire cruise. You can buy onboard a day at a time, but that daily cost will be higher than if you buy until the end of the cruise.

No standing in line, the entire purchase is done on your device.

Bob, my husband and I are both Diamond + do each of us get 2 free days of internet? If so is it cheaper to use those days then purchase a package for the remainder of the cruise?

Thanks

Donna

Bob, my husband and I are both Diamond + do each of us get 2 free days of internet? If so is it cheaper to use those days then purchase a package for the remainder of the cruise?

Thanks

Donna

Yes, you each get two free 24-hour periods, and you can take them one period at a time. If you don't need continuous service, you don't need to purchase a package at all.

The D+ benefit is two individual days which are valued at $19.99 each. If one of you saves your coupons you can usually buy the last 3 days for free with the two day coupon. The other person can use their free days whenever convenient (sea days for us usually).