Current Concierges continued discussion

l

Just a quick note for Liberty cruisers. Jorge in the SL may just be the best concierge ever. And we've always had great concierges. He's getting married in December so will be gone a few months this winter. Consider yourselves lucky if you sail with him!

I thought he was the worst I ever had, sailed end of April, suites always got off after the people that carried own luggage but not on that cruise, several hundred went before us and for over 30 mins he kept saying 5 more mins, lying about baggage which he said was not delivered , will try to make sure I do not sail with him again

Just a quick note for Liberty cruisers. Jorge in the SL may just be the best concierge ever. And we've always had great concierges. He's getting married in December so will be gone a few months this winter. Consider yourselves lucky if you sail with him!

Totally agree with you - he was the Concierge when we made Pinnacle and was absolutely fantastic!! Happy to hear he is "finally" getting married, but oh no, we may miss him this winter!

Carla

carla - a couple made pinnacle on our sailing and he had a private party for them in the SL after the happy hour. He made a fabulous centerpiece out of gold cards with their pictures on them. Truly went above and beyond for everyone - not just the P's. And yes his new bride wants him to quit the ships. :( I think he's still working on that.

How far in advance have you been able to get a response from Oasis concierges? Sent an email 2 weeks out for the 11/19 cruise and have not heard back yet, wondering if I should email again at the end of the week or if those concierges will get annoyed if I keep emailing . . .

How far in advance have you been able to get a response from Oasis concierges? Sent an email 2 weeks out for the 11/19 cruise and have not heard back yet, wondering if I should email again at the end of the week or if those concierges will get annoyed if I keep emailing . . .

Did you verify the address you sent it to. Did you use OA_Concierge1@rccl.com or OA_Concierge2@rccl.com

I emailed OA_Concierge01@rccl.com and OA_Concierge02@rccl.com (the spreadsheet lists 0s in front of the 1 and 2) - am I emailing the wrong thing? Should I omit the 0?

No, you are good. They usually email you during the week just before you get on if in a Grand suite and above. Other than that it is when they have time. We just got off of Oasis on 10/23 and one was leaving for vacation very soon, so the transfer to the new person may have slowed the process down some.

Fredrico is going on vacation 11/12. We received our email from Concierge on the Oasis the Wednesday before our cruise.

Carla

Fredrico is going on vacation 11/12. We received our email from Concierge on the Oasis the Wednesday before our cruise.

Carla

Thanks Carla -- that's what I have on the Google Doc And Claudine Benjamin is coming back on 11-12-2017. So you will have Lyli DeLeon and Claudine for Concierges. Lyli was our concierge in OA's DL last August and she was excellent. I have heard great things about Claudine. I will switch Federico and Claudine on Sunday.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

I updated the Harmony Suite Lounge Concierges: Jeremias "Jerry" Lora Martinez (don't know start date); Mohamed - started 8-18-2017. Raj Bhugwatch went on vacation on 8-18-2017.

I don't have any information about the DL although I think Chaker Chehaibi might be there.

Any Harmony Concierge updates.

Link to Google Doc

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

I updated the Harmony Suite Lounge Concierges: Jeremias "Jerry" Lora Martinez (don't know start date); Mohamed - started 8-18-2017. Raj Bhugwatch went on vacation on 8-18-2017.

I don't have any information about the DL although I think Chaker Chehaibi might be there.

Any Harmony Concierge updates.

Link to Google Doc

Some Harmony updates:

Jeremias "Jerry" Lora Martinez on one more week so I guess he leaves on Saturday, November 18, 2017.

Chaker Chehaibi is int he DL until Jerry leaves and then he goes to the SL.

No date for when Raj comes back and I don't know who will be in the DL when Chaker moves to the SL.

Some Harmony updates:

Jeremias "Jerry" Lora Martinez on one more week so I guess he leaves on Saturday, November 18, 2017.

Chaker Chehaibi is int he DL until Jerry leaves and then he goes to the SL.

No date for when Raj comes back and I don't know who will be in the DL when Chaker moves to the SL.

Raj has been back for a while, and he’s in the DL!

Friends of mine went to the DL, (they are on board right now) to give him a message from me!!!

He’ll move to Symphony at the beginning of 2018!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Raj has been back for a while, and he’s in the DL!

Friends of mine went to the DL, (they are on board right now) to give him a message from me!!!

He’ll move to Symphony at the beginning of 2018!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the information. It looks like Checkar and Mohammad in the SL and Raj in the DL.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=1209646832

Currently on Jewel where Sergey is Diamond concierge. He is going on vacation a couple of days into the next cruise until February and Romina is moving from Navigator to take over in the D lounge.
Thanks for the information -- I updated the Google Doc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=1209646832