Club Continent Suites

English Tim

Please can someone advise what perks come with CC suites, particularly the drinks?

Unlimited access to specialty restaurants at no additional cost. Four small bottles of assorted liquor in suite. Butler service. Can't think of anything else.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Drinks are the same as for everyone else but you can have a couple of bottles of spirits of your choice (from the included list) in your suite.

This link gives you information about the amenities that come with a suite. https://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/our-ships/suites.

This link shows the drinks that are included on Azamara https://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/booked-guests/onboard-packages/complimentary-beverages

Please can someone advise what perks come with CC suites, particularly the drinks?

The four 37.5cl bottles of spirits in the cabin consist of vodka, gin, rum and whisky. If you'd rather have more of one than the other your butler should be able to swap them for you. If you see any of that awful Royal Club Soda in your fridge and spot some Schweppes around the ship, nab it!

Phil

I seem to get 4 bottles. te vodka bottles are smaller the run bigger.. since i do drink the others i might be getting an extra bottle. it is 235 internet minutes per person not room.

The butler bring you al lmeasl and snacks. if you want food call him not room service.

I don't think it says on the website, but in a suite you also get free access to the private sun deck at the front of deck 9 and the Thelassotherapy Pool there.

Phil

I forgot about free access to the Sun Deck, deck 9! I think that is a nice perk :cool:

Re the internet, those of us from the EU, with mobile (cellphone) contracts, now get inclusive minutes and data in the EU, so Mediterranean cruises usually come in for this. Of course, at sea no signal may be available and off Greek coast, a signal might be picked up from a non EU country.

Recently on Quest and we had a CC suite.

One of the perks I did enjoy was the afternoon tea served in our suite. The scones were very nice and somehow the Earl Grey tea seemed better than Mosaic and the MDR.

It's a British thing. 😄

Wow I've just had a sneak peak at the images of the deck 9 sun deck and it's lovely - will be using definitely - especially the jacuzzi! A very nice perk indeed. Roll on Sept 6th! [emoji6]

I love this pool/Jacuzzi, I love how the rack goes underneath you and you can stay there for hours. We had this area pretty much to ourselves and one other couple for a cruise down the Suez. We were in a veranda stateroom and purchased the pass for the cruise to get in this area. Worth every cent!

Karyn

• 3 months later...

Are you and your wife planning a cruise soon? We just booked the Spain Intensive sailing in 2018! Would be great to see you again. We met you on the Rome to Venice cruise a few years back and we enjoyed a beautiful day on the Adriatic! During that cruise, we were on a CC suite. We had the butler provide a picnic lunch for all of us and also we brought along the gin from the bottles provided.

Vivian and Randall.

Regarding the wifi upgrade: Do you have to elect that option immediately when getting on board or can you wait to see if you are running out of the included minutes and upgrade at that time?

The upgrade is instead of the included minutes. You cash in your included minutes for an allowance against the package price. For a suite it’s $150. The cost of a package is $20 a day. So a ten day cruise you’d pay an additional $50

It all depends later in the cruise whether they will sell you a $20 a day package for the remaining days. I’ve certainly seen people be told no.

If the convenience of not having to keep a close eye on minutes appeals I’d take the package on day 1

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any way we, the forum users, can get Azamara to update the beverage package information on their website for the Journey.

At the moment it is showing one bottle of red and one of white - no rose or sparkling - on offer without a package.

When I click on My Azamara I am offered a Premium Package for 15.95 USD per person per day but with still no variations to the wine. More spirits but the same boring one red and one white wine.

For 21.95 pp pd I get the wine choices that others in this forum say are part of the basic (no extras) offer. That is 658.50 for the two of us on a 15 day cruise.

I am not denying that the posters around here are wrong but I'd love to see it on Azmara's web site.

Does this Bonnie who people talk to around here have any sway?

Tony

The Azamara website has so many issues. I am sure there’s a very long list of updates needed. Not sure something like the beverage details will get updated before you cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Azamara website has so many issues. I am sure there’s a very long list of updates needed. Not sure something like the beverage details will get updated before you cruise.

I agree. There are so many issues with the website and it's been spoken of for so long here I don't think anything will happen soon to correct it. If I get really stuck I use the search function, but as an example of how poor the information there is it gives two different answers to the same beverage question on the same page, different drop down. Heading says two of each, tab says one of each and no mention of sparkling wine.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/booked-guests/onboard-packages/complimentary-beverages

As I said in another post to you, ask any questions you may have on the ship. The staff will be happy to oblige.

Phil

I agree. There are so many issues with the website and it's been spoken of for so long here I don't think anything will happen soon to correct it.

But what about understanding what one has paid for and what is excluded?

Where is this information available? It is certainly not in the pack received with our 'ticket'.

I really don't want to get into an argument about whether I get rose or sparkling wine when I get on to the boat. Or whether, as I have just posted, it will cost me 658 USD extra.

I am sure the sommeliers are great folk but where does one find out what the money I have paid entitles me to?

What information did everyone else get to see when they paid out for this cruise?

Tony