Casual Or Dress Up on POA

Grampyshottub

My wife and I will be cruising on the POA next year. We have been on several cruises to Bermuda and if memory serves me right the second night of the cruise is dress up night. Is it more casual on the POA or should she pack a dress and heels and I, a Jacket and tie. I think it is more casual, (but not tee shirt casual). Dress slacks and blouse for her, and khaki's and polo's for me.

My wife and I will be cruising on the POA next year. We have been on several cruises to Bermuda and if memory serves me right the second night of the cruise is dress up night. Is it more casual on the POA or should she pack a dress and heels and I, a Jacket and tie. I think it is more casual, (but not tee shirt casual). Dress slacks and blouse for her, and khaki's and polo's for me.

Norwegian does have a dress code, it is just way more relaxed than you may find elsewhere. On embarkation night, shorts are allowed everywhere. On every other night, including Norwegian's Night Out, or as it is sometimes called, Dress Up or Not Night, the Aft MDR and Le Bistro specialty requires long pants for men, (Jeans and Khakis are fine), a collared shirt and no sandals. All other dining places, shorts are fine. You'll mostly see khakis or nice jeans with polos or Aloha shirts in the evening. Ladies like to dress up a bit sometimes.

It's a very casual atmosphere. You'll fit right in with those choices. You'll be dressed better than many.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...