Havana Now On Voyager 6 Dec 2018 Cruise - Itinerary Change

nfcu

Just received email notification from Regent that Havana, Cuba will replace Grand Cayman on our 6 December 2018 Voyager cruise. Also, I noticed that the price per person increased $600 per person in our category G suite as a result. Good thing we already booked at the lower price.

Just received email notification from Regent that Havana, Cuba will replace Grand Cayman on our 6 December 2018 Voyager cruise. Also, I noticed that the price per person increased $600 per person in our category G suite as a result. Good thing we already booked at the lower price.

Regent website is back up and has a Regent Press release about the 7 or 8 cruises that will visit Havana.

Hi Drib. You should now be able to access the Seven Seas Society Savings through the Special Offers or Seven Seas Society tab. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

=====

* The missing SSS benefit might be a system problem. I just looked at the list of offers and it shows "0 available cruises" with the SSS benefit.

======

** Whatever happened to Reggie? Maybe we need a bat signal whenever we need a response from Reggie!

Hmmmmm, what makes you think that "Regent Seven Seas Cruises" is a man? I'd like to think that it a woman.

I'm a bit surprised that Havana is going to be an alternate port this winter. I think that it a wonderful port stop (in many ways better than the typical touristy port stops in the Caribbean when there is 10,000 cruise passengers in port.) I checked one port that will have cruise ships with a passenger of capacity of over 16,000 (in one day). Fortunately, Havana can't take that many ships so the onshore experience should be great!

Because Reggie is rational, dependable, loyal, and has never asked for directions ... kind of like the Batman!

Doz5w2W-jAY

By and large, we are a marvelous sex! Of course, Reggie could also be Vulcan and female, I suppose.

Very funny post!

Really. i didn't find it as funny as the 2 of you did.

I thought that it was funny because of how much has changed since that movie was made. Not only do men recognize women as equal and many times superior, they now copy us by putting on make-up, wearing earrings and other jewelry. Men no longer want women to be like a man ....... men want to be like women;)

Whomever is responding from Regent is obviously bright as they know better than to reveal their identity.

An off the wall suggestion would be to have a sticky where we can ask questions and Regent can respond if they want to,

• 2 weeks later...

I just heard on the news yesterday that the Feds just adopted more restrictive rules concerning US citizens visiting Cuba. Precise details were not reported -- or at least I didn't catch them. But it is something I recommend checking out in detail if you have plans to visit Cuba. There may be further changes in itinerary.

I just heard on the news yesterday that the Feds just adopted more restrictive rules concerning US citizens visiting Cuba. Precise details were not reported -- or at least I didn't catch them. But it is something I recommend checking out in detail if you have plans to visit Cuba. There may be further changes in itinerary.

There is a discussion on this on the Oceania board. It seems quite confusing and I'm happy that we visited there before all of the rules were put into place.

1- the new rules do not affect cruise ships.

2- if you are doing a land tour, it must be with a culture group as it was before, after tourism became less restrictive. There are many groups to join for this.

We were there with Regent in April. Found trip very interesting.

Sheila