Where are the wonderful coffee machines?

Trippster5

On the river cruises Viking had wonderful Nestle coffee machines with pastries. Where will they be with the Ocean Cruise ships?

In the World Cafe. Which also has an ice cream bar and cookies of various kinds that come out in the afternoon. Also check out the coffee bar on Deck 1. As I recall, plain coffee was free. Not sure if it was extra if you got something fancier. And your cabin has a coffee maker too. Make sure to tell your cabin steward what kind of pods you want and/or tea. And.....there's a tea service in the WinterGarden in the afternoon - fancy teas and lots of simply sinful stuff to go with your tea.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The only self-serve machine is in the World Cafe. However, all of the bars serve coffee and unless you add spirits, it is free for the asking, any way you like it, during bar hours.

Except for the V cabins, there is a coffee maker in your room and coffee is always available from room service regardless of cabin category.

The only self-serve machine is in the World Cafe. However, all of the bars serve coffee and unless you add spirits, it is free for the asking, any way you like it, during bar hours.

Except for the V cabins, there is a coffee maker in your room and coffee is always available from room service regardless of cabin category.

Thanks for the info about the coffee bar coffee - nice to know I can ask for a specialty coffee. Not just plain black.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...