You know you've sailed Princess to much when?

antsp

I was going to say when you can read the barcode on your luggage tags. But those are gone now.

Perhaps the future answer will be when you can telepathically read what the Medallion is transmitting.

For me it is when I look at a bar menu or MDR menu and wonder why the item I suddenly remember last ordering half a dozen cruises ago is no longer there.

Edited by fishywood

When you remember walking on the gangway to board, then later using a walker to board, then later being pushed in a chair to board ...... then after someone else takes you on board..... you say ...'where am I?

When I get to the point I need to go into 'care' I would prefer someone to put me into the kind of care where I get to view the ocean go by rather than watching the grass grow in some 'retirement home'.

Much respect to all our long time cruising friends that keep themselves young on a ship that I am yet to meet.

When on the Sapphire and Diamond you know the secret passage to get from the Wake View Bar into the International Dining Room without going up the stairs, out through Club Confusion and back down to Fiesta Deck.

When you remember walking on the gangway to board, then later using a walker to board, then later being pushed in a chair to board ...... then after someone else takes you on board..... you say ...'where am I?

When I get to the point I need to go into 'care' I would prefer someone to put me into the kind of care where I get to view the ocean go by rather than watching the grass grow in some 'retirement home'.

Much respect to all our long time cruising friends that keep themselves young on a ship that I am yet to meet.

;)Ah yes DW and I remember all of that but then we forget it all. Just stay as young as you are, every day's a blessing. ;)

When on the Sapphire and Diamond you know the secret passage to get from the Wake View Bar into the International Dining Room without going up the stairs, out through Club Confusion and back down to Fiesta Deck.
LOL,we did that and got told off.Its crew only,but no sign saying that.There was a bloke in a little office in there shouting out to us,we just pretended we were deaf and carried on walking.

What *is* the Trident grill secret plate code?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Have you ever stood in the line, sometimes it’s very long and they take lots of orders in advance, the way they arrange the plate and orientation of the patten is what the order is. Cheese burger, burger hotdog. 7 days at sea does this to you.

Knowing what's good on the menu, and for the pool, taking off any sign on a lounge that says "reserved", also moving lounge chairs to your specified location, as one from one side, another from another side and placing them next to each other at a "special location", all the time a Princess pool "guard" looks at you and says nothing

No such thing as too much, unless I'm broke, but I'll play.

When all your "grocery totes" have a sea witch logo on them. :cool:

We only have 8 cruses but yes, "most" of our grocery totes have the sea witch logo on them. :) We are sooooooooo far from "too many times".