morning coffee or tea (ie pre 10am before all in time)

On the discovery/ discover2 is coffee, tea and fruit juice with breakfast charged as all in doen't start until 10am. Also is fountain soda's charged after 10am if being used as a mixer (ie not having any alcohol in them).

Normal and decaf coffee (not speciality coffees), selection of teas and choice of fruit juices included with breakfast in either the Islands buffet or 47 main dining room. Help yourself coffee and teas also available from early morning (I obtained drinks here at 6 a.m. on D2 last week) from the dispensers by the Snack Shack and from 6.30 a.m. from the Islands buffet. Many people take early morning drinks back to their cabins rather than using the kettle and drinks provided.

By the way, the breakfast menu in 47 lists Espresso, Cappucino and Latte coffees - these are payable but this is not clearly marked.

No charge for mixers with drinks and all soft drinks available on the standard AI package unless you want cans.

Edited by campolady

How do you sleep pensioncruiser?? I couldn't have an espresso after 6pm however just been out for a meal and had an espresso martini after it - never had one before and it was fantastic - vodka, kuala and cold espresso. Hope I sleep tonight

Yes I did Pensioncruiser but I think that was due to 2 vodka and tonics and nearly a bottle of red wine as well!! I should say that amount of alcohol is very unusual and rare - honest

Yes I do sleep well on ships and for a few days when I get home as although I'm never seasick I do get a little landsick when I get home for a while

• 4 weeks later...

The orange drink in the buffet on Discovery is not orange juice. It is a high sugar content drink that has been given an incorrect label.

I made a complaint to the officer in charge of catering, after asking to check the carton as they were refilling the machine.