Location of Brisbane Shuttle Drop Off

chem eng

We will be sailing on the NCL Jewel in Feb. 20th (Sydney to Singapore). The ship will be docked on the Fisherman Island. I heard that there are usually shuttles available to get to the main business area in Brisbane. Does anyone know the location of the drop off. What hours do they usually run the shuttle?

Thanks

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
We will be sailing on the NCL Jewel in Feb. 20th (Sydney to Singapore). The ship will be docked on the Fisherman Island. I heard that there are usually shuttles available to get to the main business area in Brisbane. Does anyone know the location of the drop off. What hours do they usually run the shuttle?

Thanks

Chris

Times depend how long your ship is in port.

I recently met someone from the first shuttle at 9.00 am and the last shuttle was 3.30 pm for 5.00 pm departure. The bus driver told passengers to not all come for the 3.30 pm shuttle, as they wouldn't fit!

The shuttle stops in Anne Street, opposite Central Station, near Anzac Square. Brisbane Information Volunteers were on hand with maps and advice for passengers.

• 3 weeks later...
In September the shuttle dropped us at Anzac Square in Brisbane CBD. I think the cost was about $25.

Celebrity dropped us next to Anzac Square. Here is the route we took on Google Maps

Route Map

Everything is easily walkable from there and it was one of our favourite places that we visited while cruising up the east coast earlier this year. Here is a link to my blog and what we did during the day we visited.

Celebrity Solstice Postcard #41 – Brisbane, Australia

• 3 weeks later...