Great Deal on Celebrity Infinity Aquaclass Next November

chefjrd

I was looking for a deal on a cruise around next Thanksgiving and I found one! November 19 Celebrity Infinity sails out of Ft. Lauderdale for 5 days. Today I just booked an Aquaclass Balcony for $444 per person plus taxes AND we get to choose one of the four perks promotion. We wound up going with OBC and through the TA and Celebrity we're getting $475 OBC. I'm still waiting for them to call me and tell me there was a mistake on that number but I got it all in writing. Definitely shop around your TAs because prices varied quite a bit but the good prices and perks are awesome right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Celebrity US website shows $739 for AQ. Are you using a particular offer like a resident rate? Thanks.

Yes, Celebrity's website was much more expensive. We are FL residents, but that didn't change the price on the website. We haven't cruised Celebrity before either. We went through one of those websites that cruise TAs can compete for your business. The website compiles each TAs price quotes and you can choose one that offers the best price/perks.

I checked and see $444 for AQ2 on my TA website. Great deal for 5 nights!

I saw that also but when I selected a cabin the price jumped by the end of the booking process total was over $1600.

I'm thinking the $444 was a mistake.

I got a Great rate through the Airline called American for the previous sailing on Infinity. Emerald on RCCL, this will be our first Celebrity cruise. 4 night 11/15/18 Concierge Class Balcony (C3) with $300 OBC plus Classic beverage package for $379/pp plus tax and fees. Still under $1K for both of us. Looking forward to our first cruise with Celebrity - just have to wait a whole year :(

I saw that also but when I selected a cabin the price jumped by the end of the booking process total was over $1600.

I'm thinking the $444 was a mistake.

Did you double check that you selected the AQ2 class (basically Deck 9 only)? AQ1 was much higher as well.

Yes, I selected cabin 9104, so definitely A2

I just checked the website I for the TA I used and it's the same price, $444 per person before taxes. That cabin is available to book for that price as well. I also went and put a couple different states of residency and that did not affect price.

I booked an Infinity 5 night in Dec 2018 for a super cheap price through a cheap online TA. Oceanview for two people with drinks package and 350 onboard credit for 925.00 including all taxes and fees.

Awesome! Congrats!

Thank you to the OP! I was able to get the same rate, but added Go Better for a total of $519 per person. We got A2 Cabin #9038 with the larger balcony, drink package and $420 in OBC ($120 from the TA)!

This makes 2 sailings booked on Infinity. Although, I'm afraid the February 2019 sailing isn't really going to happen. It's one of the sailings that have disappeared, possibly due to charters. Still holding out hope. That one was a good deal, too. Just not this good!

Thank you to the OP! I was able to get the same rate, but added Go Better for a total of $519 per person. We got A2 Cabin #9038 with the larger balcony, drink package and $420 in OBC ($120 from the TA)!

This makes 2 sailings booked on Infinity. Although, I'm afraid the February 2019 sailing isn't really going to happen. It's one of the sailings that have disappeared, possibly due to charters. Still holding out hope. That one was a good deal, too. Just not this good!

Sweet! You're welcome! I'm going to contact the TA to see what it'd cost to go up to the Go Better package, as it wasn't really pushed by the TA but now that I'm looking into it it sounds like a good idea.

Sweet! You're welcome! I'm going to contact the TA to see what it'd cost to go up to the Go Better package, as it wasn't really pushed by the TA but now that I'm looking into it it sounds like a good idea.

OK, I know you can't directly say which TA is offering this, but could you give a hint? I haven't been able to find one near this price.

Yes, Celebrity's website was much more expensive. We are FL residents, but that didn't change the price on the website. We haven't cruised Celebrity before either. We went through one of those websites that cruise TAs can compete for your business. The website compiles each TAs price quotes and you can choose one that offers the best price/perks.

I think this might be the best I can do. I'm not suggesting a TA here, but rather the website that lets you compare the TAs prices. Hopefully this doesn't start any trouble.

I used an online service that gives you different quotes from various agencies. I'm still a little skeptical, since I've used the same agent for over 20 years. Like the OP said, I was waiting for them to say it was a mistake. But, the cruise is already showing up in my upcoming cruises on the Celebrity website!

Google cruise travel agencies that compete for your business. Should be one of the top hits.

Does this apply to all TAs or is there a special one I need to contact to get the deal?

Thanks.

I received multiple quotes from different agencies. But, only one had this price. Another one had a similar price for a C3. Check your quotes when they come in.

Yep, this!

Edited by chefjrd

found it! A2's are the lowest priced cabins available on that cruise...and there are lots of them available. Too bad we would have 3 young kids in our group....there are no adjoining aqua cabins...so to take that cruise, we actually would have to be in a 2A for $200 a person more than aqua. If you look long enough, you find some really unusual deals.

Good catch OP....

Edited by ghstudio