Booking not showing anybody else

Do you see the words saying, , " Do not see Reservation " ). If your putting in your reservation # each time you go on to view your booking but you don't see the Reserv #, then use the Do Not See Your Reservation Link and put it in. Was the Booking done yesterday. If your still experiencing a problem with it not showing then I would call. Also do you have a copy of your Invoice.

I tried both ways again and again, in both my account and my other half still doesn't show the reservation, I do have the email confirmation.

Bob, question off topic, Oasis room 10132 is the bed by the balcony like Ocean Boy told me, problem is two other people saying its by balcony can you confirm please?

I tried both ways again and again, in both my account and my other half still doesn't show the reservation, I do have the email confirmation.

Bob, question off topic, Oasis room 10132 is the bed by the balcony like Ocean Boy told me, problem is two other people saying its by balcony can you confirm please?

I can't give you any better info than Ocean Boy and Ken have already given.

Edited by Host Clarea

LOL LOL Well, its true, we were on the Oasis three weeks ago and on deck 12 it was horribly warm for us, but we had the bed by the closet, kept half the closet open so the vents be more exposed and felt more air but it never got cooler than 74, way too warm to sleep for both of us, so hoping our room we chose has the bed by the closet.