Beverage Package Sale?

iambumbo

We are booked on the repositioning Summit sailing in late April so no beverage package was included with our booking, and we're planning to buy them on our own. I've been monitoring our cruise planner every few days for the last 3 months and haven't seen any sales. How frequently does Celebrity offer sales on the drink package? I'm accustomed to Royal Caribbean where it seems like every 6 weeks or so they'd offer a 25-30% off sale. Should I not get my hopes up or is a beverage package sale likely before we embark in April?

Sales on X are not nearly as frequent as it seems they are on Royal. We caught a sale on our TA this fall but we have also been on other repositioning cruises where there was no sale.

We are booked on a report for Feb, 2018 and so far no sale😢

I don’t know if there’s any regular pattern for drink package sales, but there was a lovely 30% off sale on the premium drink package price for our spring 2017 cruise on Reflection. It was a 72-hour sale that popped up on our cruise planners March 31st for our April 22nd sailing. Thankfully, one of the people on our roll call noticed the sale and posted details on the roll call. Good luck:)