Royal Princess Club 6

oratheeexplorer

It’s a club with a DJ playing the music. It has a dance floor and a bar. You can request the type of music. Suited also for your sister’s birthday party. Starts around 10pm, IIRC. It’s like the Skywalkers lounge in other ships but located in deck 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can anyone give me info on Club 6? is it a disco? Is it a pretty busy place? I've heard both. we have 10 going on the Royal Nov. 25-30 for my sisters 70th birthday. We are looking to have a good time and look forward to dancing. Hoping this is the place we are looking for!

Opens as a club with a DJ late evening. Busy or not depends on the passenger demographic. It's layout isn't really that nice, long and narrow. It is used for other activities during the daytime. There will be plenty of dancing opportunities in the Piazza at earlier times with live bands.

As mentioned, how busy it gets past 10pm depends on demographic and you can sometimes predict demographic on length of the cruise, and also time of year. On a 5-7 night cruise I'd expect it to be a little more lively as there may be a younger audience on a shorter cruise. You can request music... DJ talent varies. BOGO ( buy one get one for $1) drink specials late night so that brings people in even if not to dance. During our 10 day this year Club 6 had a very low participation but there were people there for the drink specials. Also depending on the time of year (if colleges are on break) there will be a bigger turn out.

If you like classical/jazz and such, the piazza might be a better choice up until 10pm or so. We like to have a glass or two (or three :halo:) of wine at Vines and listen to the live music some nights.

Edit: With 10 people you have enough to make your own party in Club 6... the dance floor comfortably holds maybe 15 at once. The staff are usually pretty entertaining and will probably enjoy the company of your group.