Princess Tour Questions

trbarton

I’m on a 17 day cruise in March 2019, Sydney to Hong Kong.

Anybody have an idea why there are no tours listed on Princess for Brisbane & Tiawan?

I find it unusual to see no tours listed.

If you’ve been to those ports what did you do?

Any recommendations appreciated.

Tom😎

For your Brisbane visit I offer the following. If you are arriving at the cruise terminal at Hamilton, it is easy to get around Brisbane by public transport . If you are arriving at Fisherman Island, aka The Grain Silo's, a shuttle into the city would be an option. A visit to the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary at Fig Tree Pocket is highly recommended. Here is their web site: https://www.koala.net/en-au/17-category-en-au/visit/10-how-to-get-here

For your Brisbane visit I offer the following. If you are arriving at the cruise terminal at Hamilton, it is easy to get around Brisbane by public transport . If you are arriving at Fisherman Island, aka The Grain Silo's, a shuttle into the city would be an option. A visit to the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary at Fig Tree Pocket is highly recommended. Here is their web site: https://www.koala.net/en-au/17-category-en-au/visit/10-how-to-get-here

Thank you very much for your suggestions. I see we arrive at the Fisherman’s Grain Terminal.

Tom😎

Edited by trbarton

It is unusual for ships shorex not to be offered at Brisbane. We have been in there a few times including ones on Princess. 6 months away and perhaps they have not been selected by the line yet for cruise personaliser. Princess generally offers a shuttle to and from Grain Terminal into centre of Brisvegas and you can do your own city sight seeing from there.

As for Taiwan I cannot help, not been there.

Edited by NSWP