Anyone ever see any celebrities on cruises?

Lorianna

Funny, I feel the same way about Streisand shes is a has been or better yet a never been in my book

Lol! with all her singing albums in the 70's and all her movies from the 70's and 80's. She used to do a lot of concerts too, but I think she did her last over 10 years ago by choice and she said it was her last that she was retired. She should be rolling in money. I am pretty sure she is worth much more than he is. of course they have been married a long time now so "what is mine is yours right?"

As far as that goes, both of them must be well in their 70's now so they should be retired, but I do know she made a whole lot more money than her husband ever did.

Now Jack Nicholson is I am guessing close to Jame Brolin in age, but Jack Nicholson is not a hasbeen now is he? even if he never does another movie. He is very famous and so is Streisand, would we even remember Jame Brolin if he had not married her?

One other thing popular actor in the 80's- you mean 70's don't you? __________________

ONE HUNDRED DAYS ON A CRUISE SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

132 days total.

Celebrity -33 days

Holland America-23 days

Carnival -21 days

Royal Caribbean- 19 days

NCL-18 days

Princess -14 days

Disney-4 days

I have cruised the Caribbean, east, west and southern; Alaska, Bermuda, a transatlantic which included North west Europe and East coast Canada, and the Med.

Booked-Grand Princess October 19-26 2013

Then again, self-importance taken to an extreme isn't limited to movie celebrities, apparently.

One other thing popular actor in the 80's- you mean 70's don't you?

I dont really know for sure as I was still in jr high school, and dident pay any attention to the people that were on the Lawrence Welk show, or the Mike Douglas show. I dont care how much money he or she made all I know is he can or could act, she cant act or sing, Just my opinion.

Edited by yakdaddy42
removed a line

Larry Hagman was a guest speaker on the Constellation in 2005. He did two speeches. The first was about his childhood and his mother, Mary Martin. The second was about his adult life, especially I Dream of Jeannie and Dallas. His wife was very gracious.

• 4 weeks later...

On our transatlantic cruise last November there was a man that would always end up on the lounger next to our friend. Kinda creepy right? :eek: Finally, on the last night of our 15 nt. cruise his friend asked if he could have his picture taken with our friend (Richard Gere) We can't go anywhere without someone saying how much he looks like Richard.

• 1 month later...

Back in the 90's when rccl Majesty of the Seas was the "it" ship we saw Gloria Estefan poolside.. Super nice took a pic with me. ( I was just a kid at the time ). Two years later again on the majesty we saw her again!

Back in "02 on the Vision of the Seas we did a 11 night Hawaii cruise which stopped in Maui overnight. We did an excursion that took us to a luau on the beach we saw Mike Tyson training for an upcoming fight... Really a nice guy. Got a pic with him to! Gotta keep ur eyes open never know who you are gonna see!

Then again, self-importance taken to an extreme isn't limited to movie celebrities, apparently.

Lol! I am a novice compared to the majority of longtime posters here. I am surprised you do not hide signatures-most do and that is only seen if you click on my profile.

Yes it is, do you think she will get it, or or will it be to deep for her to grasp.

Oh I "get it" lol! You do not like me. It does'doesn't matter though-you are entitled to your opinion!

Besides, if anyone wants to make a big deal about someone who has posted all their numerous cruises-well it is not me- as I got that number of days cruising for the most part once a year- not 3 and 4 times a year as most of the big cruisers here. I guess that tells you I am not too young huh?

• 3 years later...

I was on a Princess Cruise years ago...and Doug Flutie was on board. I went up and asked him for his autograph. He was nice enough to oblige...but I could sense, he just wanted to enjoy the cruise with his family. :cool: Hmmmm...wonder where that autograph is now? :confused:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

During my recent cruise on the Carnival Victory, Nick Jonas had made a surprise appearance at the Alchemy Bar before performing a concert. I was with a bachelor/bachelorette party group that just happened to be at the bar when he appeared. He was in a disguise as Jerry the bartender until he was about to leave. We all knew who he really was and played along with it except for one heckler in the back who kept on yelling out his name. He interacted with some of the members in our group that were sitting at the bar and also handed out some free drinks and bacon. We all got to raise a toast with him before he left to get ready for the concert. In addition, a film crew had been recording this event so all of us at the bar can be seen in the video that was later posted on Carnival's Facebook page. We had a great time!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

A few years ago, one of the members of The Rascal Flatts (can't recall his name) was on his honeymoon and sat at our table for dinner.

He said he was very glad to share the table with ordinary people for a change.