Melbourne Airport to Port Canaveral Cruise Terminal???

The Melbourne airport is a bit of a distance from Port Canaveral. I'd say with traffic 35-40 minutes. I live around that area, and I think a taxi would surely cost a fortune! Melbourne is not a large city and taxi's are not all that common here. (You can't just hail a taxi here, you have to call them) You might be better to look in to an airport shuttle/transportation service. Maybe the airport information number or better yet, Port Canaveral information/guest services can put in contact with one that specifically transports to the port. That is where I would start. Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...

Definately call a service. I live in Melbourne/Palm Bay. Here is a phone # for you.

1-888-309-2259 is E & J Transportation.

They provide shuttle service to airports and cruise terminals. I didn't call them but I can't imagine it costing more than $50.:) Have a good time on your cruise!

• 2 weeks later...

As others have said, it is about 35/40 minutes to the port.

You may also try calling your cruise line, they all have air/sea packages and usually at least a few guests are flying into Melbourne rather than Orlando. Perhaps you can purchase a shuttle ticket, I know you can in Orlando.

At least one of the cruise lines uses "Melbourne Airport Shuttle" and their number is: 321-724-1600.

Hope this helps!

We travel quite a bit to Cocoa Beach and are always looking for a way to get from Orlando Airport to Cocoa Beach. It is getting hard for my Dad to pick us up. We fly in late at night alot, does the shuttle run late? How much does it cost? Sometimes we rent a car one way and drop it off in Cocoa Beach.

Thanks.

• 12 years later...
The Melbourne airport is a bit of a distance from Port Canaveral. I'd say with traffic 35-40 minutes. I live around that area, and I think a taxi would surely cost a fortune! Melbourne is not a large city and taxi's are not all that common here. (You can't just hail a taxi here, you have to call them) You might be better to look in to an airport shuttle/transportation service. Maybe the airport information number or better yet, Port Canaveral information/guest services can put in contact with one that specifically transports to the port. That is where I would start. Good luck.

Go to Orlando airport. Shuttle to the ship terminal is $14.95