Anyone blogging on an upcoming world cruise

LawDog61

• 7 months later...

When I first started lurking on the CC boards, I didn't think we could swing a world cruise till 2021 or so. But now, my DH and I are booked on the Pacific Princess 2018 World Cruise! We leave LA on Jan. 22nd and we can't wait.

And yes, I'm already blogging about it as we prepare for this awesome adventure. Hope you'll join me at RoundTheWorldWriter! I could use the help getting ready and I promise to share the fun once we head out next January!

Aquadesiac...I could not find a way to post on your great blog

Addition to packing list of "extra" I am taking corkscrew and wine bottle stopper. In additional to the Nalgene I will take an insulated mug for hot drinks on the deck in morning or for bringing coffee back to the room. Instead of the bins I pack in very large zip locks that take up less room and keep things together: underwear, sox, shirts, scarves....might also stick in some bubble wrap for those very fragile souvenirs. A lanyard to put key card on ( I am always misplacing mine) and hole punch.

Addition to packing list of "extra" I am taking corkscrew and wine bottle stopper. In additional to the Nalgene I will take an insulated mug for hot drinks on the deck in morning or for bringing coffee back to the room. Instead of the bins I pack in very large zip locks that take up less room and keep things together: underwear, sox, shirts, scarves....might also stick in some bubble wrap for those very fragile souvenirs. A lanyard to put key card on ( I am always misplacing mine) and hole punch.

I second the insulated cup ... I enjoyed hot tea on the veranda on many a sea day.

Thanks, Deec. I copied and pasted your comment onto the blog. Thanks for sharing your great ideas. I agree it's hard to see how to leave a comment on my blog. You have to click on the "comments" link just below the post before a comment field will show up. If anyone has any ideas about how to make commenting easier, I'm all ears!

• 2 weeks later...