recycling clothing among cc members (part two)

I just stumbled upon this thread while trying to figure out what to wear for formal nights on our first cruise and I just wanted to say I'm blown away by the generosity here! Bravo to women building up women! 8260.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Has anyone heard from Marie lately?? She's not even posting on FB. Hope everything is OK with her.

She comes home for a few days and then is off on another adventure. She has been to France, Canada, and Vegas in the last few months.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Happy New year ladies! I haven’t been on the board in awhile but need to clean out my closet! I’ve been lucky enough to have a few gowns from Marie that I am ready to pass on to another lady to enjoy! Heading to Canada (brrrrrr) for business next week but will post pictures soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Happy New year ladies! I haven’t been on the board in awhile but need to clean out my closet! I’ve been lucky enough to have a few gowns from Marie that I am ready to pass on to another lady to enjoy! Heading to Canada (brrrrrr) for business next week but will post pictures soon!

How sweet of you to pay it forward!

Fantastic! I’m looking forward to see what you post.

M

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Wow! I have not been here in months. Hope everyone is doing well.

An update on my travels. We met three couples in 2016 Around The World Cruise, one couple is from Vancouver, one couple is from Bali, and other is from DC. Since then we have been like a family. Last year we went Indonesia, Hong Kong, Macau and China. We came home for one day to repacked, then we went all over France, then we met the King of Indonesia in Belgium. Came home for three days then we met in Las Vegas, came home for two days then we met in Vancouver. Then went to Seattle.

We have met in Las Vegas a dozen time since the cruise. But because one couple lives in Bali we have decided to meet in Las Vegas a few times a year and in Hong Kong a few times a year. We are meeting them in Hong Kong on the 7th next month. From there we will fly toSouth Vietnam. My daughter and I spent three weeks there last November. We had an amazing time.

We have agreed that each year one couple will choose to travel anywhere in the world and other couples have to go. This year a couple choose to go to Nepal, so we have booked to spend a month in India and Nepal from October 11Th to November 17th.

We have booked 2019 Around The World Cruise in 180 days again.

Take care

Marie

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Kim, stay warm it's cold up there. :eek:

RoLoHa, enjoy your cruise that your on.

Marie, it's great to see you on the boards again. Fabulous to have met such great friends. Great friends make our lives even that much better.

Everyone enjoy your future cruises.

Renee

Good morning ladies!

I ordered this dress from Saks, it came yesterday. Final sale I cannot return it. Dianne Von Furstenberg size M7aeceabe49f97fb79fc802766a4dbd68.jpg

rossm747at yahoo.com

That looks like the kind of dress I wear, but for some reason, they do not look like that on me. Could it possibly be the legs? LOL