Beverage Package??

MandyPuppy

Go to the Viking Cruise web site and log in My Trip, to My Viking Journey. On the upper left side is the menu bar. Go to "enhance your trip "and see the all the info about the Silver Spirit Beverage package and the price will be ther for your particular sailing. It also includes a sample bar menu.

1.both persons in the cabin must purchase this package.

2. covers all drinks up to $15.00 per drink.

3. Includes more wine selections

4. includes all sodas, bottled water , other beverages anytime.

5. includes replenishment of your mini bar no matter which cabin you are in.

For my ETA cruise in March ,the price is $279. and includes the 15 %gratuity.

Both of us are going to purchase this package. We have six sea days in a row!

BTW, be sure to fill out everything on your information forms on your My Viking Journey.

Lots of good information there incuding signing up for your excursions.

Have a great cruise.

Go to the Viking Cruise web site and log in My Trip, to My Viking Journey. On the upper left side is the menu bar. Go to "enhance your trip "and see the all the info about the Silver Spirit Beverage package and the price will be ther for your particular sailing. It also includes a sample bar menu.

1.both persons in the cabin must purchase this package.

2. covers all drinks up to $15.00 per drink.

3. Includes more wine selections

4. includes all sodas, bottled water , other beverages anytime.

5. includes replenishment of your mini bar no matter which cabin you are in.

For my ETA cruise in March ,the price is $279. and includes the 15 %gratuity.

Both of us are going to purchase this package. We have six sea days in a row!

BTW, be sure to fill out everything on your information forms on your My Viking Journey.

Lots of good information there incuding signing up for your excursions.

Have a great cruise.

Thanks SO much! This is exactly what we were looking for. We signed up for the beverage package today.

Happy Cruising,

Lynn

Thanks SO much! This is exactly what we were looking for. We signed up for the beverage package today.

Happy Cruising,

Lynn

You will love it, we do it and we are never sorry. You also will get premium wine selection at the chef’s table. We tried multiple drinks, if you don’t like it, you don’t feel like you have to drink it, just try something else

We've never had a drinks package before. When you "buy" a drink at the bar do you have to tell them you have a package or does your card tell them automatically?

What about in the restaurant? Because everyone gets wine included how do the waiters know you have a drinks package and require upgraded wine?

When you get a drink they'll ask your room number, that's it. The computer knows you have the package and won't charge your account.

At the restaurants, A year ago, we told the host/hostess. Sometimes they told the wait staff. Other times we needed to remind them. Once they knew, they only offered the upgraded wines.

I've heard they now know if you have the drink package based on your room number given when seated.

They know when you are seated, but if you ask for a wine list when you sit it triggers them again. At the bars and buffet you will have to remind them of your cabin # for their accounting. It was never a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

"I've heard they now know if you have the drink package based on your room number given when seated."

NOT always true, we have just sailed on the Viking Sun and we had to remind the wait staff each evening that we had the package.

Even between the first glass and the second glass at dinner sometimes they did not remember and tried to pour the all inclusive wines into our glasses.

I have a slightly different question. I have seen the bar list of wines on-line. I'm assuming these can be purchased by the glass. If we get the "silver seas " package do we get to choose only from the wines on the menu or are there wines available in addition to those on the menu?