Speakers on board

dunncruiser

Don't believe that information is generally available. The only time we have known about a speaker prior to the cruise was when they joined our roll call. We were on the Silhouette TA last November and had a few excellent speakers. One was Melinda Bates who had joined our roll call, so we knew in advance. Enjoy your cruise.

Frankly, I have been unimpressed with most of the speakers I've heard. Some PowerPoints aren't large enough to be seen by the audience and the speaker apologizes but clearly knows it's too small. Some speakers merely read the powerpoints. I'm sure this is not representative of every speaker, but it's been my experience. I've stopped attending and it's an activity I would really enjoy. I did not know that speakers were identified in the past. Wonder why they severed the relationship with the Smithsonian?

Is there any where you can find out who the speakers will be on the Nov 4 transatlantic crossing on Silhouette?

Yes,

We have a LARGE roll call going for this cruise and the speaker just posted about the lectures he will be giving.

Check it out......

Helaine