Mr Sanchos-Reserve Ahead of Time?

lucyjohnz

Hi, all, we have been to Nachi Cocom multiple times in the past years and love them. However, they're closed for our cruise date (Nov. 7) so we decided to try out Mr. Sanchos. I've read a number of posts and went online to their site and they have an online reservation set up for the all-inclusive pass. Do you need to reserve this ahead of time or can you just taxi out there and pay there? I would rather just pay when we get there in case our plans change.

Thanks!

Nachi is booked on our cruise date too and there are only 2 ships in port (we're there November 11). I wonder what is going on there that week?

Nachi is sometimes completely booked for wedding celebrations. Lots of other good beach clubs to explore on Coz. :cool:

Is this a reliable site? I see that you can book direct with Mr Sanchos website....$5.00 extra.

Thank you

It is definitely reliable BUT, make sure you print a copy of that reservation with all the info on it. There has been the occasional report of people booking through third party agents arriving at Sanchos and the rep there not being able to find the reservation. You can read about it on trip advisor. I'm sure it's rare but if you want to be completely safe, which I do lol, book through the website.

It is definitely reliable BUT, make sure you print a copy of that reservation with all the info on it. There has been the occasional report of people booking through third party agents arriving at Sanchos and the rep there not being able to find the reservation. You can read about it on trip advisor. I'm sure it's rare but if you want to be completely safe, which I do lol, book through the website.

Just what I did...peace of mind is worth $5....Thanks

On a side note many dates were sold out for next week. Maybe there won't be too many ships in port on my day!