Any news on when SJU will start accepting international flights again?

Schplinky

Although the number of flights appears to be increasing daily, they seem to be small puddle jumpers to other islands, for the most part. Last I heard, they had not been given the go ahead on international flights yet.

Although the number of flights appears to be increasing daily, they seem to be small puddle jumpers to other islands, for the most part. Last I heard, they had not been given the go ahead on international flights yet.

This might interest you, though my Spanish stinks and I haven't found a way to drill down yet.

http://status.pr/

Hmm, that twitter doesn't seem to be every flight though. There's an American Airlines flight 395 from Chicago that has made the trip every day since last Friday according to flight trackers.

Whoops my bad, I only looked at the most recent day, apparently that flight isn't scheduled on Tuesdays!

Here is a news article, in Spanish. 24/7 operations resumed.

https://www.elnuevodia.com/noticias/locales/nota/elaeropuertointernacionalvuelveaoperarlas24horas-2363078/

Sent from my P027 using Forums mobile app

Still a fair number of canceled flights, looking at:

https://www.san-juan-airport.com/arrivals.php

Definitely an improvement but certainly not a typical day in San juan.

Well Liat called me tonight and my flight on 10/26 has officially been canceled. They "hope" to be flying by 10/28 - - the day the cruise leaves. The kicker is that they refuse to refund the money for the flight because the cancelation is "an act of god." Best they can do is put us on the next available flight, which won't get us there in time to cruise, or give us a credit. Told her both were unacceptable and I'd dispute the charge with the credit card company. She then hung up on me.

So now we get to fly from Grenada to JFK and then JFK to San Juan.

Well Liat called me tonight and my flight on 10/26 has officially been canceled. They "hope" to be flying by 10/28 - - the day the cruise leaves. The kicker is that they refuse to refund the money for the flight because the cancelation is "an act of god." Best they can do is put us on the next available flight, which won't get us there in time to cruise, or give us a credit. Told her both were unacceptable and I'd dispute the charge with the credit card company. She then hung up on me.

So now we get to fly from Grenada to JFK and then JFK to San Juan.

Sounds like great customer service (insert sarcasm here...). I hope disputing it with the credit card company works. Under the circumstances, the airline should be more understanding. We were dealing with another airline and they offered to refund fully our cost if we could not find an alternative with them that met our needs.