$25 cruises?!?

gigem_aggies

I got the $25 offers and no one to go with me :( SERIOUSLY considering my very first SOLO cruise!!!!

Go you will have a wonderful time. My hubby can't always go with me so I've done solo twice. Even when he does travel with me often times we are in separate places at the same time. Life is short. Do it!

I've been on 15 cruises and never had an offer like this nor have my adult kids who are platinum. My BF has been on 10 and never received an offer. Sunday before last he received a voicemail from Carnival. When I listened to it I immediately told him that he should call back because I had never received a message that sounded like the one he got "please call us back regarding a special rate for a cruise the end of October". Well, he called two days later and it was a $25 offer. Taxes and port fees and then $50 onboard credit. I've always checked the "special VIFP offers" and have never seen it. So, they do call with these offers.

I've always seen people post about them (special rates/free cruises) and couldn't understand how they got them.

I just got off of the Magic 10/8 and was surprised to see the offer. I couldn't book online for some reason but was able to book through the Carnival rep. Total of $118.25 per person for 5 day out of Tampa (not including tips).

I gambled less on my last cruise than on any previous cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I just checked my VIFP offers right on the carnival website. After I put in my # several $25 came up and I could book them just like wiskt said. They range from now to Nov. pretty much.

Yes, they came up for me too like that! But, then when I went to book several said the rooms were already sold out. Thankfully we found one that worked out though. :)