Flying Out 2 Weeks From Today:)

Lois R

Sailing from Barcelona to Rome......flying into Barcelona 2 weeks from today:D........got my cross body bag from

Travelon......got walking shoes for all the excursions......got some new crops/capris........got a beautiful black

top with golden embroidery across the neckline with some dressy slacks that are black with gold flecks running

throughout......they go beautifully together for formal night.

Going to Florence and I can't wait to see the statue of DAVID.........should be amazing.

First cruise on a luxury line for me:D......I am going on Silversea and cannot wait:)

Sailing from Barcelona to Rome......flying into Barcelona 2 weeks from today:D........got my cross body bag from

Travelon......got walking shoes for all the excursions......got some new crops/capris........got a beautiful black

top with golden embroidery across the neckline with some dressy slacks that are black with gold flecks running

throughout......they go beautifully together for formal night.

Going to Florence and I can't wait to see the statue of DAVID.........should be amazing.

First cruise on a luxury line for me:D......I am going on Silversea and cannot wait:)

HI Lois,

What a wonderful cruise you have planed! Looking forward to hearing all about it when you return.

Wherever did you find the black slacks with gold flecks? They sound just perfect for dressy occasions! Hope you will post a picture of your outfit.

Bon Voyage, Lois!

Sharon

HI Lois,

What a wonderful cruise you have planed! Looking forward to hearing all about it when you return.

Wherever did you find the black slacks with gold flecks? They sound just perfect for dressy occasions! Hope you will post a picture of your outfit.

Bon Voyage, Lois!

Sharon

Hi Sharon, I found them on QVC........they are from Joan Rivers.

This part is not really about fashion but it is also the first time I am flying Business Class:D....it was a special from

the cruiseline..........upgrade from coach for 500.00.....could not pass it up:D..........I understand I am going to be

spoiled for life now;)......the seats go back to where you can actually sleep like it is a bed:).............

I will wear a comfy pair of pants!

This part is not really about fashion but it is also the first time I am flying Business Class:D....it was a special from

the cruiseline..........upgrade from coach for 500.00.....could not pass it up:D..........I understand I am going to be

spoiled for life now;)......the seats go back to where you can actually sleep like it is a bed:).............

I will wear a comfy pair of pants!

You will love it all. Lie flat seats, nice meals and of course wine and other adult beverages( or non alcoholic of course if you prefer) and always snacks available (not that you need them what with all the food they serve) I love it when they pass the little hot towels and then put a clean, white cloth place mat on the tray table! I can only speak for Delta but I imagine other carriers are about the same. So nice to be able to get up and walk around without bothering anyone. Yes, it's hard "going back" once you've experienced Business and First:)

That Joan Rivers line has some nice pieces. I notice that since she passed away, they don't have the selection of dressy, shorter jackets and tops. Everything is longer length and I need the shorter items:(

Enjoy all the anticipating between now and departure day!

Sharon

Lois have a wonderful time! So happy for you! Sounds like you have some lovely new things! Your new black outfit sounds fabulous. I will have to check out the Joan Rivers collection. And the flight upgrade sounds terrific. Make sure you look after yourself!!!

One more week:D.......have to get through this coming work week:eek:.........I can't recall the last time I flew out on a

Sunday......so since I am not an early packer, I will probably pack everything next Saturday;)

One more week:D.......have to get through this coming work week:eek:.........I can't recall the last time I flew out on a

Sunday......so since I am not an early packer, I will probably pack everything next Saturday;)

Hope you have a wonderful trip Lois, & Business class, awesome! Enjoy yourselff & Bon Voyage. :)

Have a marvelous trip! We really enjoy SS and are doing your cruise in reverse in March. We also took advantage of the business air upgrade. Do report back on dress, shopping, and things to see!

And of course, report on all things SS. I found the crew to be wonderful and will go out of their way to please you...I know it should go without saying but a little kindness goes a long way. I've seen some "ugly American attitude" that didn't need to be present.

Melissa

Have a marvelous trip! We really enjoy SS and are doing your cruise in reverse in March. We also took advantage of the business air upgrade. Do report back on dress, shopping, and things to see!

And of course, report on all things SS. I found the crew to be wonderful and will go out of their way to please you...I know it should go without saying but a little kindness goes a long way. I've seen some "ugly American attitude" that didn't need to be present.

Melissa

Hi Melissa, I agree........I always use Please and Thank you:).....I grew up with those words and my Mom would

be looking down very mad if she thought I didn't use manners........I got reprimanded as a kid if I answered a yes

or no question with a "Yea".........instead of YES...........so please and thank you.......they do go a very long way:)

I forgot to post about my shopping trip today:D....Normally I don't buy new "cruise stuff" anymore but I decided to go

for it anyway this time:D........went to Stein Mart and found a really nice pair of black slacks.....on clearance for only

12 bucks:D....they fit great and the length is perfect too........and a beautiful top.....may sound strange but is a black

and white stripe (knit top)........with an absolutely lovely red rose sort of going down the right side.......it is embroidered

and normally not something I go for......but I decided to try it on and I LOVED IT.:D

Also go some tops for daytime (casual pullovers) and got 2 pair of sandals.......anyone wear TAOS brand? VERY

Comfortable and cute too! I got these at The Walking Company..........

These are the sandals......

3610-01192-1042-014.jpg

Edited by Lois R

Good morning......these are my first pair......I love them:),,,,,,,,and just so you know, they are on Zappos. So if you know

you love them too, you can buy them on line.:) I am glad I found them in person.........good to try them on and walk around.